Dark sea skills discussion

Ancient version of m1’s

im making one more thing on why a few 3rd weapon skills this update is (still) a very bad idea imo

Why not.
Vetex makes ravenna weapons actually usefull, cause noone used them. EVER

Does bronze musket counts as a ravenna weap?

those are bronze, and ravenna weapons are those troops below centurion level uses

he makes one “usable” by giving it a third skill which still hardly will be used by hybrids because a. tiger rush and b. sword whirlwind is just a worse version of greatsword’s AoE, and it has zero practicality for warriors because sunken exists.

the other ones aren’t used because shield is just useless rn, only ravenna greatsword has seen usage by warriors

So cannon fist users are gonna replace other’s jaw with cannonball with uppercut?

1 Like

maybe a normal uppercut that end with the user throwing a cannonball at the target?

it will be at some point tho (oh damn i was behind)

Hold on, does it mean like…Warlock specific spells that savants for example cant use?
Or does it mean just stat points req

sounds like path specific, he kinda said it like no matter the points you have, you can’t learn it unless you this specific build

ravenna greataxe when

The other skill that could be used by hybrids(albeit only one other class at current cap) is rapiers third skill, cause then at the very least warlords can use it. And while it would be nice(complete bias) I don’t think it’d be the best idea cause a ton of warlords use lance anyway

1 Like

Like musket’s onslaught?

Yo give me warden armor set

1 Like

And Im wondering how savants’ specials would look like

their specials is that they will ( eventually ) be able to use abilities of all classes :+1:

Arcanium Strength Weapons

• Iron Cutlass - 170

Hey you should combine these into a single post and quote people like

This instead of spamming reminders :))))