Dark sea skills discussion

4 Likes

You’re not helping with that

7 Likes

One must imagine divanochi happy

6 Likes

One day I’m gonna go fucking berserk and start moving random conversations to this topic

Do it around 9500

Give me a “nyah!”

2 Likes

Untitled503_20221218215837

Thanks for sacrificing yourself over and over again into the void divanochi

It’s pretty crazy how some people have hundreds of messages in Reminders but less than a dozen of ‘em are actually Trello updates

Probably just do what I said in my original message on RFAO2 and give people who are too off-topic or making conversations a point or two, I never really had the drive to do that but maybe u do

Wait fuck ur not a mod

Petition to promote Div to moderatoe

@everyone

Promote Divanochi from leader to moderator
  • Sign here.

0 voters

Oops typo

Cryo pls. He gets a vouch from because he simply is the RFAO janitor

Divanochi litteraly does moderator’s job

1 Like

i’m gonna be real
idk how yall make a trello update post and expect people not to talk about the updates there
people are capable of skmming through the discussion to find the trello update

Sometimes it gets pretty out of hand, with conversations spanning over hundreds of replies with only a few posts in between being directly relevant to the Trello updates. Since Reminders is meant to serve as an informative thread on updates, it can be an inconvenience to those who check it occasionally for the latest news if they open the thread and it’s just dozens of messages of arguing/off topic conversation rather than the update information they’re searching for

2 Likes

Mr Game and Watch Up-B

1 Like

Only one scenario in which it will be usable by Warlocks and that is if it costs 50 magic (unless Vetex blesses us with a 5 level cap increase so mages could use the ultimate art if it costs 60).
The more likely scenario to me is that it’ll probably cost more and Vetex probably just boosted his own level above the cap to show it off as an ultimate art. I’d be more than happy for Vetex to make me look stupid though. (totally not bait)

warlock exclusive spells might be possible

2 Likes