ass jiggles and titties bounce

me has small pp

sorry where’s my thighs option???

1 Like

no ass or titties, >:c and you better pick ass

Why do people like wom bosses more wom only has like 3 official ;-;

Also ass forever
I always be out here clapping them CHEEKS

The number of bosses do not matter. And I wouldn’t really count king david as a boss. I honestly like both AA and WoM Bosses but I have gripes with both of them.

AA Bosses are way too static. Not saying static is bad, but they’re too static. At least WoM Bosses can react to other npc’s (getting the minotaur to fight the MC is pretty awesome) Not to mention maura and ramses were more frustrating than they were fun. You can’t convince me otherwise and i’m honestly not sure how we were supposed to defeat them at the intended level without help.

WoM bosses are annoying to fight too, pre-nerf exiled was a nightmare and the minotaur spammed axe throw.

I said why I like AA bosses more :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I wasn’t replying to you? But ok i’ll read that.

I beat Marua with fists. Ramses you have a point tho. you can’t get a hit on him if you can’t get close as he just sand flings you. you have a point on their op’ness, but i feel like they were better bosses fight wise then Minotaur. he’s just building damage. exiled is cheese, and so is his boss drop. But AA (or AR) bosses are broken too. i change my answer from World of magic to none.

1 Like

maura was easy, I have to disagree with you on that one

.-. don’t know how that’s really important but ok :man_shrugging:

Maybe for you he was, but in my experience he spammed dark bomb on me which did 400 fucking damage. One shotted me, lost a ton of lamina. Oh and lets not forget about the inescapable force choke.

Immersions sake. Watching the minotaur fight the exiled is pretty entertaining imo. Bosses not having an effect on the world in some way is just lame.

I agree with you that it isn’t entirely necessary though, just nice to watch.

but that is pretty rare though I have never encounter that myself :c

I just spam slice him with the magic dagger >:D that was an easy clap and when you die the health doesn’t reset soooo I just clap him

1 Like

i like men not women

The biggest thing I hated about Arcane was easily the size of the islands. I like WoM’s continent style, as it makes fighting reasonable, without smacking enemies into the sea and having to fucking fight sharks off just to finish a quest. Plus the pirate ships and other players were hellishly annoying.
Now, if the WoM islands are FAR BIGGER than the AA ones, and boating is less necessary/less monotonous… I could easily get behind that. The continent style for WoM, while I like it for how secrets can be hidden, it’s already being proven that it plain sucks, especially since some secrets can’t even be hidden in a clever way, and while I hated AA’s painstakingly annoying tiny-ass islands and endless, eternal, obscenely long boating trips, something in-between, such as large islands and smaller landmasses would be PERFECT
Also titties do be superior. To the 43% who voted ass please reconsider your life choices.

1 Like

they explain why islands are superior