Deepwoken: Reaching for Greatness (A deepwoken criticism)

Spitting straight facts

WoM? I haven’t played it in a while, but the only problem I remember was the fps and not ping.

I wouldn’t be surprised if AO has it as well.

maybe they think the lvl 10 is lying? or they think its a bank alt?

yea its pretty dogwater bro
AO unrivaled :smiling_imp:

Yeah but I still like deepwoken

I think just deepwoken is fun to play but There is so many issues with the game

Uh, cool

deepwoken is good but AO will be better

If there weren’t so many performance related issues(mostly bugs) it would be great

dude nobody cares

I think some people might care dumbass.

Those people probably cant bench 100 pounds. Sorry im not like all of you though

why did you write this

you couldve wrote me my swedish essay for my assignment

11 Likes

Bro the forums are full of 13-17yr olds, tf do you expect?

i expect them to bench 100 pounds.

Mf you’re in noble.
You can’t even do a push up :skull:

This is always going to be funny.
I remember on several occasions asking (or seeing somebody ask) people why a non-permadeath version of DW couldn’t exist alongside the current version and just about everybody said something along the lines of:
“Because people would never play the main game again”

Isn’t that just a drawn out way of saying… it would make the game more fun?
If regular deepwoken is a better more enjoyable game because of permadeath, then why wouldn’t people still play the original?
Perhaps, perhaps… its being held back by a useless mechanic that adds literally nothing to gameplay?

1 Like

No it’s because it would be pointless and make deepwoken boring.
The one thing about deepwoken and… rogue. Was that progression if it wasn’t permadeath would literally be so fucking easy. Because you wouldn’t have to worry about dying. But it makes the game so fucking boring that way. After a while you’ll just wanna wipe, realize you can’t, and then you’re stuck with a build you don’t want. A bell you don’t want. And quest endings you don’t want.

This was the same case for rogue as it had several rogue tycoon games. Perma death wasn’t a problem. But barely anyone played them because it was just so fucking boring after a while.

Perma death is the one thing in deepwoken that gives it that intensity and adrenaline rush. You cant find it in wom. Nor will you likely find it in AO. The feelings unique to rogue and deepwoken.

1 Like