Does the Shatter Curse even exist?

Nah the curse just gets yeeted somewhere like usual, the problem with curse users going into the sea is that their body can’t handle the clash between Durza’s entire magic pollution in it clashing with the curse’s magic, so they end up blowing up, but the curse itself will just get repelled, it wouldn’t stay stuck in the sea long enough to receive actual damage itself.

I mean, technically the curse just needs to be strong enough, doesn’t necessarily need to be a grand fire curse one, though those are basically guaranteed to fly into space since they’re so strong lol

The shatter curse could very well be the only curse which protects you from both magic and weapon attacks since it just breaks everything

by their do you mean the curses or the cursed?

its a no for both anyway

I don’t think Durza had the shatter curse since in AA’s trello it said Durza had like the sand, poison, lightning and explosion curses and the absoption too

Earth in question

oh yeah also earth it was his first curse hihihih

pretty sure it’s been confirmed that Pheonix Magic doesn’t have a curse since it’s 100% human made

how is phoenix magic human made? It’s a mutation and it was on the mutation table for players as well also what god would make phoenix magic anyway

Both

I thought that was an Arcane Reborn thing or was that in Arcane Adventures too?

both how would Theos make a magic anyway lmao

Theos has always been way above the average wizard, that’s probably why

Well… isn’t Theos like over 1000 years old or some insane age number? Like he was around when Durza tried to do his rampage if I recall correctly according to the lore which I believe was a long time before AO.

Phoenix has always been a natural mutation, albeit a decently rare one

800 nearly 900, not 1000

Not for the player :rofl:

in AA we would have been able to get it, but uh, well, yk…

Roblox screwed us over. You know what would really be cool though? Should it ever happen that Vetex adds more awakenings, we would be able to mutate the first magic for the third awakening for conjurer and etc or have some insanely difficult quest to get the mutation ro something like that. :person_shrugging: Maybe even in the dark sea? I mean we already have Enizor’s quest of the Dark Sea so it wouldn’t be far fetched if there were other quests like that too.

The only confirmed man-made magic was Aether Lightning, plus Phoenix was apart of the mutation list.