Does the Shatter Curse even exist?

that would indeed be cool but, pray tell, how would you mutate a mutation ( magma, snow, ice, sand, etc. )

Well boost the power of it.

It’s already a mutation so why bother adding a mutation to a mutation it doesn’t logically make sense.

Snow and Sand can become “Particle Magic” like Naruto or smth w/ the cube with a white circle in the middle.

Ice could become one of the Lost Magics listed like Frostmetal, a sort of Exothermal Gimmick that inflicts painful freezing, etc.

Magma i don’t entirely know, something to do with volcanic winters. Or a gimmick that adds some shatter screen shaking shenanigans, idk. lol

1 Like

Or… this…

ig if Vetex really wants to he could just make up new magics to turn into mutations, it just seems unlikely due to lost and ancient magics already being a thing

Mutations in AO would be sorta redundant given the eventual existence of lost magic scrolls. Plus, vetex would have to come up with new mutations for stuff like plasma, ash, and glass.

he’s like 900 or something

AR protagonists after that: Come on my side!

970+ or higher.

it’s Theos’s own magic, no one else had it, the Player is a whole other story.

By made I meant more it’s unique to him, you can’t just “make” a magic on purpose indeed, but you can make your own when mutating incousciously

1k according to Tech, so basically the level of the Peacekeeper, and a bit under AO MC

Prob from webcomic or smth, cuz its inventor is not Theos 100%. He would not live to his 970+ years after making a magic. (They die faster, you know).

I was talking about age. As far as I know mages can live up to 1k years unless they are curse users.
So Theos would die in 30 years anyway.

Talking about his lvl - in AR he had 1500 lvl, not sure if this lvl is canon or not.

I mean we haven’t seen many characters with mutations only 5, out of like an entire continent aka the seven seas and we didn’t even get to the mutations part of the game so yeah we couldn’t really see if other people had phoenix magic besides one of the main characters

I remember seeing somewhere average magic users live up to like 400 years and people like Theos to 1000 might be from webtoon

Theos is weaker than the PK though ?

Theos is old and frail, so he is being carried by his lvl in battles. Both protagonists will outmaster him in battle. Doesn’t matter what lvl he is got, 1000 or 1500.

I also don’t believe that AO’s protagonist is stronger than PK according to PK’s past and Absorption’s curse. Unless AO’s protagonist got some meta like god’s bloodline or smth.
AO’s protagonist also mentally weaker (fully objective opinion due to that being showed in form of insanity whispers, which are most likely hitting hidden weakpoints of the person) and could end up like a Cursebeard in the end.

I think I saw somewhere that AO’s mc will be stronger than AA’s