Does the Shatter Curse even exist?

I also did, but this is just a words. In reality everything will depend on conditions.

We will never find it out, cuz if they fight, world will shatter once again.

yeah but

1 Like

We don’t see yes, the game was really short, but it’s been said that most advanced wizards mutate, and it’s also said that Phoenix was unique to Theos

a bit yeah, depends of what stage of the PK you take, I’m talking just after Durza, before PK get’s Absorption Curse

Been said by Tech they are

pretty damn sure any character can get the insanity messages, even if not, it could just be the AO MC’s trauma/past, doesn’t necesseraly mean they’re weaker

You can see that whispers tell AO’s MC that he is doing wrong and that people hate him while he wants to do good. His morals are getting shattered by these whispers.

you’re forgetting that Durandal literally did this to the peacekeeper lol.

True

“Every magic has a curse, but not every curse has a magic.”
-An Old Saying Prob In Some Lorebook

Me with Lazarus magic (it does nothing since if i die i die)

when does it say that it’s exclusive to theos ?

i dont think it was ever stated that

if anything the phoenix mutation is so rare because of the desire requires to mutate it

most wizards will try to mutate their magic to obtain more power for themselves ( even if they are using that power to help others, it is still wanting more power for themself first and foremost )

Theos, on the other hand, wished for something that can let him cure his wife’s disease, which caused his fire to mutate into phoenix - the fire that can cures all thing… unfortunately he did that after his wife have already passed away

Where is this stated?

which part?

Theos mutating fire into phoenix because he want to cure his wife’s disease is in the lore doc if thats what you’re asking

No it’s in the webtoon

can someone link me the lore doc im 99% sure Theos mutating phoenix due to his wife illness comes from there

i had this same sense of feeling but i think it got removed shortly before AO released, but was feels like i absolutely read it there, cannot confirm tho

(Only ever obtained by theos and no one else)

yeah but I think he just got lucky with that mutation, not that he really wanted to cure her that his desire made him mutate into phoenix