Does your OC die

Well, since I am trying to keep canon with original AO’s storyline, I guess my warrior file - Charan “Cutlass” will live forever after the end of game’s storyline to keep peace in The War Seas, eventually settling in the Maya’s empire (not sure if I spelled her name right, she had a quest in Sailor’s Lodge).

Or as an alternative, he may become insane just like Rupin did, because he is dangerously insane forever (cuz I am using atlantean sunken set, which as far as I know will be upgradeable up to 1000 lvl, unless something cooler will get added).

Only death I accept is explosion bigger than Durza kamikadze attack

Bro, your OC and planet itself will die together at this case…

He is explosion mage so…

death by swimming with the fishies (great whites)

Meanwhile my OC:

1 Like

At least one my OC dies from magically natural causes

1 Like

Margaret…cough coughMegan’s body was once in near-death state after escaping Order of Aesir, so you can count it “death”
But i think someone will one day will defeat her as she went on magicless-people genocide, or she will just live out her 1000 years writting books and progressing magic mastery

NANOMAGIC Son!
It responses to physical trauma.
You can’t hurt me !

– Probably a warden

SPIRIT MANIPULATION Son!
It shields my body in response to physical trauma.
You can’t hurt me, Savant.

I WILL MAKE TYBEIRA GREAT AGAIN!

(Complete sentence)

Simon Fallenfire embarks his last expedition to the dark sea after the story. Presumably dead, now an atlantean, or has found the island he was looking for.

Rumor spread that he will come back, but that is a stretch. Right?

no they are split across time making them nearly immortal (they die and just find a new place in time they wanna go to). side effect is everyone thinks they have seen you before which they have when they got split across time

Averill dies of accidentally drinking sea water.

This goober:

(My main OC)

1 Like

started writing a reply to this like 5 hours ago and then i exploded so here you go

“yet”…?
So they do die eventually? q.q

What they do

undecided but the twins shouldn’t be dead any time soon.

They all do.

None of them have a curse; they die of old age.