Dont pay attention to this its dead

YO U A DWARF?

1 Like

Done
@Robotstics Is that good? I used all ma beans- I mean brain cells making that story

yes i am 1 centimeter tall

lol, literally the same for me, just replaced my third file.

No I mean I never started my third file this is literally the first time Iā€™ve used it. I still havenā€™t maxxed my second file. I literally spent all my time on my first file.

lol good enough ig

just donā€™t incinerate any of us and weā€™ll get along great

Great! thanks for your cooperation!

1 Like

there are lik 4 characters which use fire

the chad ice

Name: Aitami Calding
Magics:
:water_magic_var3: Water
:snow_magic: Snow
:wind_magic_var1: Wind
:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Storm
:lightning_magic_var1: Aether Lightning
Backstory: An explorer at heart, Aitami travelled the continent, unlocking his magic. At 21 years of age, he became the 3rd leader of the esteemed Roselight Guardians.
Personality: Heā€™s typically seen as calm by most people, but when he freaksā€¦ you better hope you brought a rain jacket and arenā€™t conductive or dislike being exploded bam boom.
Culture: Vistarian
Appearance:
They would also be wearing a bracelet with a golden base, but with small metal roses weaving through it.

1 Like

im gonna scope out the rp when it starts and join if i feel comfortable with the skill level

Iā€™m surprised nobody tried a strength based character. Can I rp another character in addition whoā€™s strength based?

aye man, Iā€™m an Ash user at heart, Fire just works well with it

hopefully everything goes to plan

just signed my obituary saying that tbh

also for the purposes of this rp does light magic move at the speed of light or does it just have a multiplier and be a little faster than acid, glass etc

im just going to think of it as how WOM makes light magicā€™s speed

btw a new topic will be made for the actual rp because this topic has a lot of clutter in it currently

You could also break up the rp based on the charactersā€™ locations. That way people who arenā€™t part of the same conversation wonā€™t have to be confused about anything

@Robotstics Just wondering, when does the RP start?

also where is it gonna start

around 4 hours from now (8 pm est)

im gonna make a new topic since this topic is cluttered with chat rn