Drop your OC statuses

Jonathan (my oc) is sailing about in another sea cluster amidst the Dark Sea, his journey is halfway over when the MC’s story began so he won’t be seeing any of this in the meantime.

He won’t be coming back either, he’s condemned for death (or torture) either way!

Sage Continello (Warrior): is chilling at Cirrus Island and doing whatever the residents are doing about the whole apocalypse

Stella Sappho (A.S Cleg): mutated, currently lurking at Blackwater Grotto

Joshua Magnus (G.N Magma Conj): stranded at sea on a dinky rowboat.

Context for my main OC, Tobias Cynthia Gael can be found in the chapter I wrote on it, but in short they fought their way up the Stepstones and are now helping organise the North Bronze Defence Alliance, and the fortifications on Cirrus.

Rune Phoenix II, ‘died’ to the Atlanteans on the Stepstones.

Aiedail of the Hexagon fought their way up the Stepstones after waking up from their nap, encountering Tobias Cynthia (who identified them as an Atlantean abomination by sensing their lack of soul.
Now they’re in the care of the Alliance (as in Tobias Cynthia who profusely apologised for the prior assault)

Since my OCs are just my files (just with tweaked stories), here they are:
Godwin Lames: Was on Cirrus when the infection started so he’s fine.

Chad Altaïr: [Abyss Sea] Tale of Chad Altaïr, Guardian of Redwake (Chapter 2)

Gabriel Salore: Regular client of the Red Fin, even during the infection.

bro rlly is just having a drink in the middle of the apocalypse, honestly respect to them

Such a chad, rejecting the mutation B)

My OC Phil Anchor is the leader of a Dark sea exploration group that was constantly sailing out, looting and researching prior to the invasion. This basically made exploring the dark sea routine for him and his crew.

Once he saw the purple clouds rolling in and heard about the Atlantean invasion, he gathered as many expedition ships that were currently on stand by in the Bronze Sea and made off into the Dark Sea with a full fleet for one last voyage, headed directly to the Epicenter. Nobody heard from them ever again.

Simon Fallenfire: Missing
Last seen on Frostmill. Locals say he did an expedition just before the infection.

He’s a sailor style user, of course he’s still drinking

Kaden Ketch (Lightning conj) and Amber Cinders (Magma warlock) would both live, but would be forced to take significantly different actions compared to the main timeline.

In the main timeline, Karen and Amber stuck together until after they fought Elius. Afterwards, the two heavily disagreed in terms of morals and what to do with members of the Order of Asier. Elius was ultimately spared, but Amber broke off from Kaden. After that, the storyline proceeded as normal with Kaden as the MC, up until the Calvus battle, wherein Amber joined halfway through.

In this timeline, though, the duo would realize just how bad of an idea splitting up was. They’d both stick together. Here, I’d interpret the Atlantean timeline branch as beginning shortly after the pair climb the stepstones. They wouldn’t notice for a while, though—only in the middle of fighting Elius, which would stop the battle. The three would go back to Cirrus Island.

I’ll write more of this when I have the time, I guess. May do a proper word doc multi-page story.

Crimson, leader of the Gilded Dragons is doing just fine facing off the Atlanteans, he has the strength to resist both the Atlnteans and their horrible mutation. Yet mentally it’s a different story.

Gathering his allies and clanmates at Cassia Bay, he will deliver them a plan to sail south, and scale Orthys to finally find safety. How will this go for them? Stay tuned.

I’ll probably be writing Crimsons part in the AU, trying to turn Orthys into a safe haven. It’ll be a story of desperation, despair and the crushing weight of leadership in the face of overwhelming odds on the psyche of a kindhearted person.

(This is also my way of saying I’m away from home so I can’t just post my own story just yet.)

2 Likes

They find some kid up there

I’ll also have to finish the Zelda fanfic that’s been going on for 50 pages now

Would any of ya’ll be interested in that should I finish it?

chefs army is doing fine

wood mage guy probably going beastmode with his friends

Vega would have, sadly, mutated into an Atlantean due to being too exposed. Before this however, he was able to take them down fairly easily using powerful kicks and fire magic. Due to his superior strength and experience with his sister, he’s awakened once. He’s seen sarlovéze before he got mutated which allowed him to learn iron leg. Post-mutation, he tends to be much clunkier when moving just because parts of his body are much heavier than normal. Lesser mutated captain currently, so still looks sort of like his old self - spiky black hair akin to urchin spines with three blue eyes on his face, and brown skin with scales due to mutation. Also very muscular and has claws on his hands and feet.

Corrina would be barely surviving, still human. Due to her ability to fly, she can escape most confrontations with Atlanteans safely and find a new place to hide. She prefers isolated and indoor hiding places or islands outside the darkness to hide. (isn’t the dark sea normal like the in game bronze sea here?)
She constantly tries to learn more about her snow magic, because she wants to try and solve the invasion and keep people from dying to these poor, warped monsters. She currently only has snow magic and has moderate experience with it, but is constantly trying to get better with it. Closer to awakening, but not yet on the verge - about level 90 or so in the games terms.

corrina meets up with me, goopman, warmwater, and flares file and we all go on an expedition with crimsonpants and nickyz1 and spec and unlucky and we beat up martin and save the world :smiley:

1 Like

name a more ambitious crossover, i’ll wait

darkane odyssey VS the atlantean invasion fr

That one Artists vs. Minotaur collab.

returning from a dark sea expedition just to see the bronze sea being even less safe :frpensive: