Drop your OC statuses

new headcannon, all the magic-polluted water taste like mcdonald’s sprite

Holy shit, McDonald’s is selling dark sea essentia

Alrighty, Ama try to do it in the MLP infection type style

(NOTE: This is my mc in both the cannon and this AU, yes, I’m not using my own save file.)

And cringe warning ahead)

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio info:

Name: John James

Magic: Wind

Class: Savant

I will post the appearance in my art dump soon

—----------------

Status info:

Sanity: 80%

Hunger: 100%

Thirst: 100%

Current mood: Guilt

—-----------------------------------

Info:
(NOTE: This i when he finished what there is in story mode JJ (John James) got into a random cluster then was teleported here)

Uses his wind powers to float and over sea the place. Feeling guilty for everyone, especially for Revon. Just looking for some food (pacific vegan options because he vegan cause why not) he stumbled across Revon (for those who don’t know, Calvus in this AU got infected, and Revon is left to lead the people) as he could barely stare at Revon due to the guilt he has.

He wants to find the same cluster to go back home, but at the same time, help this Revon to cure this disease due to the guilt he has for killing his brother in the OG universe as he is pretty torn with the 2 choices

1 Like

Oh and I forgore. It’s not really an art dump cause my motivation is preaty low, sorry :sweat_smile:

little note: the sanity stat in this AU is based off of the in-game sanity levels, and I made it so basically each sanity tier represents a percentage

in short:

insanity 0: 100%
1: 80%
2: 60%

and so on until insanity 5: 0%

Alrighty, noted

thats way more deadly now

EWW, HES A SAVANT?
Mods, feed him to the Atlanteans

Don’t feed him to the Atlanteans, that’s wasting precious food

Solar Flare, Veronica Gates
Fire conjurer (Awaiting to be Flare Conjurer!!)

“A girl born with wealthy merchants and traders, but aged to be a skilled pirate captain instead of following her own parents business, also herself learning the knowledge on knowing how to stay stealthy and nimble due to how much she was scamming or stealing in her own birthplace kingdom she was born on, this stealthiness and nimbleness would be of use for adventures”

Infection:
“However during this stage, she was infected with the following stage; Lost Sailor Stage One, reason to how she was infected was because she’d spend unhealthy amounts of time in magic polluted areas causing herself to follow up in stage one of the infection while she was seafaring”

“Not much long until she was fully infected to a mutated being, if possible she was (if you want) was able to slow down the infection through the usage of her fire magic from the infection to fire contact that she kept activated but the due day will always be at it’s time, just that it’ll take a maxinmum of three weeks until she was fully infected but currently still has some sanity and willpower left even as a lost-sailor.” (Sanity: 90%) (Unhealthy

“It’s either her or the infection between heaven and earth, two strings pulling between her and one soon to break lose, to pull her back to the ground with it’s life and sea or to the heavens and gravestones.”

Time until mutated: 91 Days until due time

(Is currently trying to slow down the infection as much as possible with the help of Catheryn Pail while waiting for a real cure)

Is this good enough
if abilities from canon can’t be retained I was mainly looking for a way for veronica gates to use fire/flare at least because veronica ain’t truly veronica without it, they ain’t gonna not be veronica :broken_heart:

(If fire/flare can be involved in this AU Ig it’ll be at max, the ability to utilize and help out herself but never really able to attack legendary beings)

(im debating if I should also add in my boy the grand navy lieutenant fredrick)

1 Like

im joining to spite you

the what

Seperate from this message | Am I allowed to add on that Veronica Gates was from another Sea Cluster and pretty much sailed towards the War Seas through the struggles through the dark seas since it would explain the infection Veronica got through staying in the Dark Seas for long periods of time

And also another sea cluster, learned the trello said “are other sea clusters are infected” and “communication cut off”. Mainly because Veronica Gates was actually born in another sea cluster rather than the War Seas

Me seeing as everyone do actually well elaborated posts and there is just mine that is lazy:

same

Like all i said is just

One is chilling in cirrus

One is infected

And one is stranded at sea on a dinky rowboat fighting for his life

I’ve heard that this Au was inspired by MLP infection AU’s (if you don’t know, MLP stands for my little pony

n o

alr i decided to make Order Researcher R. my OC, he is a lucky dude that really wants a raise (but money is worthless now)

The oldest (120 years old) Order researcher, Lightning/Lightning/Lightning mage from the Seven Seas, Curses Scholar and adventurer, witnessed the clash between Martin and Roger, escaped from an Unholy Beast and recorded the only physical media there is of Martin

Real name? who needs that? Doctor R. is easier to remember

my oc, rusty pan is still stuck in idonwannaplaynomor land

Alright here’s what Vega’s mutations look like