Drop your OC statuses

Is he edible

He is if you remove the spikes

me trying not to pick up a random oc from here and make it fight against my shattered trio challenge, impossible

On todays episode of traumatizing AO slots:

truly my favorite activity

January Light’s got some mutations, mostly on their ears. But that was from a expedition one time, and not the invasion.

They’re alive and surviving right now, with 2 friends with them to fight them off.

They’re also trapped in fort talos :sob:

Arthur Galleon
Bounty hunter. Alive.
A mercenary formerly tracking down infamous pirate Stokes. The circumstances of the invasion has forced the pair to work together… but they get along surprisingly well.
Minus the constant stress and agony of the war, though.

Charlotte Emilia Stokes
Pirate queen. Alive.
A Robin Hood-eqsue figure, who only focuses on raiding other pirates and criminals she deems has gone “too far”. However, her ruthless killings of other outlaws has led the Grand Navy to take a notice in her. One hefty bounty poster later, she’s being chased by a certain mercenary. However, they have now formed a strong partnership in their war of attrition against the beasts.

Story
During a clash at Harvest Island - Stokes’ hideout - the pair see a fleet of human ships being chased by the Atlanteans. In the brief time the army of humans have before the Atlanteans arrive, they hastily fortify the island with cannons and makeshift barricades. Working with Sarlovèze, the humans’ strategy was to funnel the Atlanteans into the whirlpools, drowning and crushing them before destroying any survivors. Despite the massive loss of life, the humans managed to drive the Atlanteans back. More and more humans drift towards the stronghold of Harvest Island, but the constant siege from the Atlanteans is starting to wear down on the survivors.

2 Likes

Harvest Island lore Harvest Island lore!!

its become an Atlantean vacuum :sob::sob:

1 Like

On todays episode of Will It Blend we have a brig filled with Atlanteans

1 Like

Harvest Island is one of the few beacons of hope in the Bronze Sea, on par with Silverhold as more survivors rally to the natural fortifications of the island.

1 Like

it has a convenient ledge right at shore so I don’t see how this could be, it’s extremely easy to storm

normandy had a convenient ledge right at shore yet like a bajillion soldiers died there

also you don’t seriously think Harvest Island is as small as it is in-game do you

brings up a good point that all islands/civilizations have been scaled up to realistic proportions, so like the distance between islands increased, cities are WAYYYYY more populated, and Sailor’s Lodge isnt just. a tavern.

its a whole new worrrrrrlllllddd

its overall environment and terrain still makes it better than most other islands
most islands are totally flat meanwhile harvest is really rocky and stuff
and the shore behind it would funnel the atlanteans down a narrow area

see these guys get it

does this mean i get Harvest a spot on the trello

yep, gonna add it (but that doesnt mean other ppl cant write harvest differently, for clarification)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyYY!!!111!!!one!!!