Ebg discussion

continuing the discussion from this post:

yes, yes you need to explain more.
poison needles require VERY good aim, and the other user can just use a tp ability to dodge most of it.
water beam is a projectile, not a beam, whereas solars’ multiprojectile is an instant hit, target locking, multi beam.
fire blast traveling literally has nothing to do with it being good.

skill issue

dnc still better

:nerd:

you saying this automatically makes me win the argument, if you dont have any backing evidence that the starter elements are better than the newest ones

:nerd:

they’re more fun to use thus better, the end.

Imagine caring about damage when you can have fun trolling people with poison needles + vine grab + nature shield?

fun ≠ better

you are literally high right now

also theres more fun bugs and combos with later elements, such as chaos grab → light disk → gravity blast → spiky shield

1 Like

you sound like the biggest metamancer to ever exist.

of course fun factors into if it’s better or not, why would I want to use something that looks and plays horribly but “oh well it’s really good for bla bla bla” when I could just use some weaker things that look way more entertaining and achieve a similar goal?

I just use fire blast + rock avalanche and it usually instakills.

thats the thing, it doesnt obtain a similar goal.

fun = use it when you want to enjoy playing the game when doing stuff
better = use it when you want to grind

yeah you don’t need crazy expensive crap to instakill in EBG

the base elements are really powerful when used together and with enough skill can easily overpower

most things instakill if you hit all of it
but what if the other user uses something like spectrum teleport

I use basic elements to grind all the time though.

you don’t need expensive stuff to do that.

spectrum is kinda an exception but it comes from really basic stuff and it’s funny so whatever

its just easier with the newer ones

i’ll just use a grab or something

and what are you grinding for :upside_down_face:

idk kills

grab, which requires you to be located right next to the other user, in which they can still jsut tp away or use spells agaisnt you

“it’s just easier”

skill issue

in which yoyu can just ult abuse.
but you dont.
meaning you only play for fun, which is why u like using the starter elements

really not a skill issue, i can use any element proficiently. it literally is easier, and thats why they are so expensive and overused.

bruh now they talking about ult abuse

maple you sound like one of the most obnoxious ace up the sleeve spammers ever rn :sob: