Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

blud can you comprehend english or are you just baiting? 1 product for every 100 levels

silksong copium ass comment :sob:

OOH my bad man im stupid

databrawl story mode type shit :skull:

Honestly, as long as it doesn’t get ridiculously expensive I won’t mind much

Here are my VERY loose guesses on what content will be in what update

Empires update:
Screenshot 2024-07-23 184134

Full Release Update:

Skyhall Update:
Screenshot 2024-07-23 184232

General PvE/Boss Update:
Screenshot 2024-07-23 184243

Chapter 9 Update:
Screenshot 2024-07-23 184250

and then outlier (poor guy :pensive:) could get an update of his own but i don’t see why
Screenshot 2024-07-23 184256

yoowhat-gemini31292

My time has come. RAAAAAIIIDDD

For those complaining on how Vetex doesnt have a team… Theres now a team of six. Pretty sure Vetex put that list of people working on the game to shut those people up LOL.

Also, Im pretty sure they get paid for their work as JTN has shown that he did get paid, so yeah, its a team (now he doesnt have to slave away for the balance team and have someone else do it :joy:)

4 Likes

now 5 more people can suffer with him every time an update releases :+1:

:eyes:

Wild guess, but maybe this could be a former ruler of Sameria? Not sure if Vetex would want a side boss with the same general premise as King Caesar though.

Actually, the Empires update seems to be 90% done.

This whole list is the Empires Update itself, and most of this has already been added as far as Im aware.

The second list below is actually the Full Release Update, which is AFTER the Empires Update.

They seem to be working on it in advance as theyre already working on the islands and content. This one might actually take 2 months or more. But they already have a headstart on the content.

Empires Update will probs release early August, which is just slightly above the planned 1 month schedule.

we def getting some of that General Roadmap stuff

Two of the stuff mentioned in the list are for Full Release, so it gives me the impression the list itself could be for Full Release. Could be wrong tho, as Vetex did say some of the stuff are for Empires in Patreon Chat. Idk tho

Well

TECHNICALLY

that’d be over a month and a half

the first list is what has been added so far
there’s a few things on the roadmap (evander, islands, magic reset, etc.) that were said to be added in the empires upd

bro vetex is so fire :tired_face: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I WAS AWAY FOR FEW HOURS, WHAT HAPPENED

roadmap got updated

Let me break it down for you, Mark

Open me and read my yapping

Nimbus Sea Grand Navy/Assassin Syndicate islands (both WIP)

This good

New islands - 7 total ready to be added
Queen already mentioned a few, right?

• Rosehenge
  • Hallowed Grove
  • Fort Montu
  • Oak Island (Probably that one tiny island where big ship is docked)

Uncommon clam-themed set obtained from fishing (waiting on design)

I LOVE FISHING VETEX, I LOVE FISHIIIIING :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Uncommon bulky armor obtained from treasure charts (waiting on design)

Dark Sea archipelagos

Final clan building stuff - Civilization tab, mortars/cannons, claim protection

:+1:

Magic reset item

Magic reset → 1st magic can be changed → First magic will be changable to lost/ancinet (a lot of people belive we wont be)

New fighting style or 2

I heard that its NOT knocking fist or karate, so we’ll see.

The rest of the Eagle Patrimony spirit weapon rites

Spirit Wall - block?
Astrapikis - Placed explosion?
Spirit Walk - Omg, hover!
Astropos - Beam or string?

Dusk - miniboss that spawns in the Bronze Sea that drops a new spirit weapon and a new armor set

Let me guess, Hades?

Evander - miniboss that spawns in the Bronze Sea and drops the Colossal Greatsword and a new armor set

Fort Castrum, its raid mechanic, General Valerii miniboss and drops, raid rewards (waiting on General Valerii design)

I wonder if the raid will be WITH dungeon mechanic, or raid just like Silver Hold claiming?

Enemy Towers (waiting on enemy designs)

New quartermaster quest (spoilers, low priority)

Probably in Sameria, a ship-builder quartermaster. (my guess)

Daily quests - Moreso a concept for the Full Release update, but every day there would be 3 new daily quests and doing them would fill a bar which gives progressing rewards that reset every month (Unsure on rewards yet)

Guide Book - A concept for Full Release, a UI book accessed from the menu that has pages that fill out as you progress in the story explaining different game mechanics. (For example, before going to fight Shura, you may obtain a guide page explaining cooking)

Gacha: sealed chests

Now vetex needs to add “constaletions” and artifact farming.

Island-specific weapons and armor sets - would be buyable at most town islands such as Redwake, Frostmill (low priority)

Does anyone remember weapons with ice status effect from Frostmill, and Redwake longboat?

Sensing - The ability for each build type to sense other players or objects. Each build has slightly different sensing use cases out of combat, but all would be useful in combat

I wonder what he came up with for FS sensing.
Magic - power level
Weapons - Sea monsters
Vitality - HP
Trello

“Starter pack” robux product which allows you to start a new file at Level 100 if you have already reached the most recent story part on at least 1 other file (These would continue to be added every 100 levels for increasing price, as a way for players that have already made tons of new files to skip through the story on new files if they wish to)

There will be probably in total 5 these packs cause max level will be 600, but TO BE FAIR. If you have skill, you can go from 0 to 140 in 4 hours.

Story Chapter 8 - Skyhall

Magic racists :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hallbjorn boss fight (waiting on his fight area to be finished)

For those who are unaware, behind Redwake blacksmith, there is NPC who talks about Hallbjorn, a cheif who went to dark sea, somehow survived and now is kinda-like ghost.

Level 100-250 generic weapon sets (waiting on designs, low priority)

Hold on, dont we already have lvl 100 weapons? Sure, not of all types, but we do. Ig he just means for other weapon types as well.

Leviathan boss fight

King Caesar boss fight

Ormolu boss fight

Trello
Trello

Nimbus Sea side boss fight (won’t reveal her yet since she won’t be added for a while, but she will be alluded to in-game in the Empires Update)

“She”
https://media.tenor.com/KYCbfOcCALMAAAAM/do-not-be-attracted-to-fictional-women-big-brother.gif

Ghost ships

Whole server will be fighitng for loot ig :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Legendary ship battles

Pog

Story Chapter 9 - spoilers

My guess - Skyhall gets invaded somehow

Profession system

Let him cook

Trello

clash of clans in AO is canon