Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Nah because you can only parry effectively with a balanced sword, so therefore all the weapons in deepwoken and arcane odyssey are well balanced!

Of course, especially AO which isn’t plagued with performance issues and memory leaks

indubitably my good sir :clueless:

they both have magic stuff in the water (sunkens and the depths)

The magic stuff in the depths is gankers making your slot :magic_wand:disseapear :magic_wand:

Ultimate art surge atlantean :frcryin:

even worse, ultimate surge and ultimate array :sob:

Hope you’re ready for rivals with surge!

ultimate pulsar could be hard to deal with!

Wait but- My rivals a poison shadow mage…

npcs have always had stat builds, its just that theyve been jank for the longest time

hence me saying “actual” (i probably shouldve said stat point allocations)

my snow n water mage that keep changing her third magic is gonna wreck me even more

my rival only has a spear :nod:

Yours too? According to the patch notes, rivals are supposed to have a consistent weapon and then two others that they swap out with different ones each time you fight them, but mine has never had anything other than a single spear. Only two skills as well, can’t even use Sparrow Thrust.

Yall are brain cockroachs

i hope vetex addresses the level gap between players and rivals
it’s already pretty annoying as is but i can see some bullshit rivals coming from this
cough cough raise the fucking level cap i beg cough cough

Time for level 600 atlanteans with surge and pulsar :fr:
At the very least tho, we get guaranteed charts. Would be actually op if you could just farm level 280+ Atlanteans for guaranteed legendary charts each.
(edit)
THESE MFs WILL HAVE ULTIMATE ART SURGE
WE ARE SO COOKED

what are you fighting level 600 atlanteans for :sob: