Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Silverhold wasn’t better.

nah silverhold’s better than freaking shieldguard

Sure, at least you could consider it a hold.

i hope it’s bigger though

I personally think Navy Bases need a major upgrade. Vetex couldn’t even come up with exploration tasks for Silverhold.
It needs a surrounding area without navalmen everywhere

1 Like

the White Eyes and Poison Jaws need SOMEWHERE to sharpen their teeth and have hangouts. it’s made by them. did you not see the lore book “The Jaws and The Jaws” talking about the rock pillars and their relations to sharks?

Architect Kallistes
The Quivering Boots

Hang on, what kind of assassin player would want to spawn in the far Southeast of the Nimbus Sea?

Atleast they’d spawn at whitesummit though

big schlawg you’re quoting somebody talking about makrinaos not shieldguard

yeah they had electricity in AA, they kept electricity as an invention for themselves

It sounds like a name for an elite group, like an army or task force, but for an island I kinda hate it :sob:

At least the island itself is probably gonna look awesome :fire:

WHY VETEX

Is’nt “our ship is our base” then why does it gets rolled back as well :sob:

Me dying at the harvest due to stupid whirlpool and respawning at Sea Border instead of spawning near harvest on my ship (I have to swim another 20 minutes back to harvest to do the stuff i wanted)
(im poor, no brig)

dark sea has been out for 10 months :sleeper:

Idk what kind of max level dies to Harvest Whirlpool anymore, though would be okay if it only applied to when people die contesting an island

1 Like

Im kinda wondering, this technically mean that even brig’s bed is no longer working, or what?

Yup.

Way bigger

Nimbus sea - The Sea of Huge Islands.