Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

MY HONEST REACTION TO THIS INFORMATION

THE INTENSITY META IS UPON US

2 Likes

new inten will probably be op with high aspeed cuz you can just throw out tons of attacks in quick succession

Nahhh man why did they do this shi to intensityyyyyy

1 Like

so real, warriors and wep hybrids will finally be able to use it effectively

They turned a perfectly good secondary-effect-focused stat into spammability.
we shan’t recover from this

Why not make cooldown into gem effects like a normal game dev!??!?!

2 Likes

Vetex.

Nah, this is some Balance Team-ass shenanigans

Nope, it was Vetex. He announced it in the last QnA before Nimbus released.

Balance Team did want Intensity to change for improvement but this specific change was Vetex’s plan from the start.

Broooo that’s stupiiiid.
All the wasted stat-building
All the game-breaking cooldown meta builds
Machine gun ass builds

god i pray that intensity affects gun m1 reload so that automusket may terrorize the land once more

2 Likes

Guys this is just revamped casting speed from WoM

Okay but actually, this exact change has been planned for a while an I think it’s a good idea to rework intensity like that. If we have knockback gems, makes sense to have potency

Also gives a reason to not just go energy regen (blocking power if u have the apples)

This right here is exactly why I was holding off on making a build.

Now if I want to have the effect I already built my shid for, I need to replace all my damn breathing gems.

Cooldowns were already built to not be upgraded, so upgrading them will be hell for anybody who didn’t

Rather than rework intensity, I feel it would have been better to expand upon its gimmicks, perhaps give it unique threshold buffs like agility has

thank you now my sand conj is now complete

Finally a reason to use both Intensity AND Attack Destruction Jewels? Sign me up!

I am a little worried that this will make stuff like Atk. Speed / Intensity builds overwhelmingly strong, but I guess we’ll have to see if it will work that well with it.

max power and +280% effect length musgravite meta :skull:

This is like what everyone wanted, intensity was really fucking assassin syndicate