Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

idk i saw something 'round here a while ago about a regen buff from bteam but i dont think i’ve heard anything since

buff to regen would be very nice to have since one of the lost armor sets will be power+regen
even if its just a good efficiency buff i’d try to implement regen in my build

I have a regen build, and it’s not like we’d be losing anything if regen was balanced out, so I’d be all for that.

Oops, all spam!

we throwing 50 javelins/blasts a minute with this one

This truly is an Arcane-level screwup

light paladin with full brisk aleithia set or smthn idk

intensity rework is well needed i think

This ain’t well-done, it’s burnt, never cook again

Maple already warned him twice…
I hate to be that guy, but I think people gotta be muted if they start yapping in RFAO again :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Get to your battle stations

the one intensity user EVER

lacking defense and power, trade out that regen it’s gonna be like +4 hp per second in combat

I was only even, like, half using it anyway, so the one intensity fan ever didn’t even like it that much

we got a decent stat + 3 pretty usable gem effects out of this. this is literally the best outcome possible

1 Like

It’s not for me, it’s for the person who literally said “full brisk alietha” that i was replying to

mb lol

i mean my ash thermo savant runs a LOT of intensity because my whole thing was long DoT’s and big ashclouds but that playstyle just got gutted lol

maybe i can simply adjust playstyles and move to throwing out tons of attacks, i still got all the synergies that are half of that files appeal anyway so its not all bad

yknow what I realize is that berserkers who run agility intensity gear are gonna be terrifying, gonna be impossible to run from them

I think original intensity stuff going to secondary gem stats is the best thing for those playstyles tbh, you can still run meta stats without giving them up for minor upgrades through the old intensity

my speed based build on my saileg zerker with like 70 intensity (efficiencies probably mean that that little intensity wont do nothin):