Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

vetex gotta have enough souls sacrificed to him by now that he may actually live long enough to finish the game

1 Like

G on block is fine tho

2 Likes

yeah but its f on every other Roblox game so it messes with muscle memory

Just dont block and dodge instead. I got leap on f

same

also yeah blocking ain’t that good compared to dodging its just it would incentivize blocking more

7 Likes

Since 2 leaps are possible/fast magic exists dodging becomes better option unless you play sekiro and can parry every single hit coming at you

Lightning cool, also 20 beam sounds like M249 light machinegun

yes. I do play sekiro, and I will become the parry god.

Go fight ishin then

just because I play it doesn’t mean I have beaten it :frpensive:

Just parry

not sure if that actually counts as magic, given that it just kinda exists as a threat in the dark sea

Ancient Lightning isn’t likely finished with its visuals. The only reason I’d assume its obtainable (Via tools) is just because it appears in the Dark Sea.

idk maybe lightning in the dark sea is imbued with different lightning magics, and as they are added there will be more lightning variants.

can someone in patreon chat ask vetex if its planned to be able to remove modifier overlays from disabled pieces of armor?
ex. if i have drowned titanium armor and i disable the torso i still have the overlay on the torso

:rage: :tangerine: :angry:

what about the shieldguard rear admiral?

id assume a magic with ancient in the name isn’t a lost magic, which is what the rear admiral is using.

Wait its a rear admiral!?

ADKINS???