Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

gonna need to beat that tomorrow

Okay but it’s been 2 hours and there’s less than 10 new replies

We must enjoy this grace period

Turned this thread into #general

@Flayire say “i got caught fr” and this this thread will official be connected to Vetcord’s #general through you.
You will be our bridge.

Who is that im not a patreon
Im a washed up level 25er named starflarer with a don quixote pfp

to whatever God and Devil that will listen please make the dress not suck ass, i’ll give you 2 minutes of my life

it WILL be the flower dress all over again, huhahahahaha!!!

WHERE YOUR GOAT AT NOW HUH? YOU SAID YOUR GOAT WAS MOROCKVERSAL! complete sentence

Morock has ascended AA. Vetex said it himself. He was so strong he had to be removed.

Cursebeard was NEVER strong enough to be retconned.

YOU HEAR THAT PUPPY? THIS IS MY PERFECT VICTORY!

3 Likes

Who? There is no lore character called that anymore :man_shrugging:

If you want to yap about a character that doesn’t exist in this games story, then go to the AR forum

The best part of this whole situation is about how I was the one who told trli to ask that question to vetex, because I knew it would lead to the erasure of your pathetic Morock

Goodbye, and talk about your non-AO character somewhere else :wave:.

Yeah and guess who also got retconned, and was stronger than Morock: Torren
If anything, you putting Morock into the “retconned power scaling” group just makes things even worse for you

I’ve already won, Morock will live on as the confirmed strongest, everything you have frantically tried to argue with me about has proven I was right, you were wrong

nooob!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Youre just jealous he solos your favourite verse

It was promethean fire that was so strong it had to be retconned, dragging Morock with it. Cursebeard wouldn’t be retconned for being too strong because he doesn’t have one single thing that makes him as strong as he is.
Also cursebeard is more important to the plot, despite what you insisted about morock being the driving force behind the start of AA

Yeah!! That’s right!! yuo’re jealous!!
NEVER LOSE YUOR CREED :st3:

It seems Vetex knows less about AA than his fanbase… this is why we call for the independence of Arcane Adventures… AA Nationalists rise up!1!!!

Putting your whole desperate attempts to say that you won aside, I am curious to see how this would change the lore. I would imagine that the AG still had a golden armada that presumably got wiped out, but now that Morock is gone what could have done it.

All men … are NOT created equal! Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty, some are born into poverty and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing, in sheer scope of ability every human is inherently different; Yes that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong, equality is. What of the E.U. which made equality a right? Rabble politics by a popularity contest. The Chinese Federation with its equal distribution of wealth? A nation of lazy dullards. But not our beloved Britannia, we fight, we compete, evolution is continuous. Britannia alone moves forward, advancing steadily into the future. Even the death of my son, Clovis, demonstrates Britannia’s unswerving commitment to progress. We will fight on, we shall struggle, compete, plunder and dominate, and in the end, the future shall be ours. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!

interesting

as much as I glaze old AA lore it did have its fair share of inconsistencies. idk how the golden armada would even fit in the timeline considering apparently the AG was formed only 54 years before the events of AA happened… which makes no sense for a superpower that rivaled the one shot pirates

This timeshift is recent. Prior, it was 1500 when the AG was formed. The AO era has done nothing but genericize and wipe away any unique lore and themes that AA had.

AA originally could be seen having a message that: Magic was inherently a burden to humanity, which allowed for FAR better thematic stories than anything that can be produced in the magic slop AO.