Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Well, that kind of fell out of truth when you posted about cookietank out of spite.

It’s not spite if I have literally no motive (never was figurative)

Also stop derailing :100:

Screen Shot 2024-09-20 at 11.08.36 PM
hopefully my water paladin can finally apply paralyzed

I want lightning strike! I really really want lightnike the strike!
I want to tap a magical locket full of zeus’s piss and smite my foes!

dude noo I loved this, come on now

Sorry rapier fans, no new skills

:slight_smile: I WILL NOT STOP YAPPING UNTIL I KNOW FOR A FACT IF THE CAITARA TAVERN IS COMING IN THIS UPDATE OR NOT. PLEASE, SOMEONE ASK VETEX, IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE ARGUING IN THIS THREAD, OR IF YOU JUST WANT IT TO FILL WITH SPAM MESSAGES FROM ME.

oleg ass messaging

hi beetwee24 i am shiansi24

hi?

oh yeah stock congratulations for being a bit under an eighth of the entire post total of this thread with your over 1k total posts

please leave this thread

It’s funny that Ancestors Battle has been used as the theme for Elius, the best boss in the game, and TWO trailers for two different updates. It’s just that good :joy:

4 Likes

I guess Vetex is gonna leave out the rapier skill then

A week is more than enough time to add it, since it’s already coded. But yeah, I still doubt it’s going to be added, simply because new skills probably shouldn’t be implemented so close to release. Not enough time to test or balance them.

Next rapier move is Ardent Rise, so i suppose its litteraly rising tide / spiral fury but up

vetex shoulda kept that in the game, rapidly putting on and taking off a heavy metal chestplate will kill you irl

im thinking it’s something like uppercut imo