Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Imo the 15 level thing is fine for players below lv 120. Post that you got your awakening and you’re already invested in the game so its free game for everyone

1 Like

15% just creates the same problems that it solves, but on the other end of things.

You couldn’t do 15% because lets say there’s a level 100 player, their upper maximum is 115, but then there’s a 116 player, their lower maximum is 99, therefore the level 116 player can damage the level 100 player, but the level 100 player cant damage the level 116

anything above level 50 is fair for pvp, I personally wouldn’t, but game is game

Bait used to be believable

1 Like

contact a mod and show proof or smt probably

i mean both ways :sob:

Boutta see people selling old daggers for 5,000,000 galleons and 15 headless a piece
:sleeper:

изображение_2024-07-30_094529382-removebg-preview

Is this bait

15% of the lower leveled person, perhaps?

Level 53 QWERTY2012_John getting spawncamped by Magma-Pulsar mage on cirrus:

guys I have a question does snowy boost the damage of boxing

why would it…?

no, why would you even ask this here

cuz ice does and I’m curious if snow also does

meow meow skibidi toilet

well they break the ice encasing the target specifically to deal extra dmg ( which is why crystal also increases it ig ), while snow doesnt do that so probably not

when I read the wiki the wiki says that boxing deals more against freezing (not frozen) targets so I don’t see why snowy would be much different

I can’t seem to find much proof if my hypothesis is right though and it doesn’t seem like you’re very confident with ur answer either so my search continues

the only time ive used fs is when i was a warlock, and the only fs that i use ( consistently ) is sailor fist so yeah, dont know much about it

No…
Anyone who is level 50+ is smart enough to just swap servers if they are getting spawn killed
Plus anyone who is at least level 50 is very unlikely to quit the game just because of spawn camping, considering the amount of time they invested
I personally don’t kill low levels, but there isn’t really a need for more pvp shields
Especially when we already got that annoying ahh renown sheild

people are smart enough to avoid falling off of bridges if they get too close to the edge why do we need railings?