Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Considering how vetex made it so clan balances can’t be withdrawn anymore we probably could assume we will get alternative ways to make money for our clans

per piece :sob::sob::sob:. I’ll barely be able to afford a single t4 wall :sob:

Yea that’s true I hadn’t thought of that

I really, really hope so (gaining infamy could also gain us galleons, no?)

oh thats really cheap wtf

Of course they will Durza proof.
Because he will fucking miss the wall

The ennemy clan member has breached our defenses

I find it very strange that we got so huge prices with yet no passive income from these islands. It means that either they will have to make tier 8 farms and etc. or…

As someone who has seen every wall tier. Ahem.

Tier 4 “oh shit, nice.”
Tier 5 “WHO DARES TO TRESSPASS”
Tier 6 “FORT KNOX”
Tier 7 “Alalea flashbacks”
Tier 8 “No kingdom has a wall this cool wtf”

Tier 8 walls gotta be made out of Devourer material

I hate this :sob:

I have like 500 hours and my entire inventory isn’t even worth enough to buy four T8 walls. I want to use the best walls for everything because it annoys me so much when I don’t have optimized stuff, but I couldn’t possibly afford it without putting thousands of hours into the game.

That passive galleon income BETTER be amazing.

2 Likes

Funny thing is that it’s probably not coming this update

The thing is only the biggest and richest clans are meant to be able to afford tier 8

1 Like

What people are forgetting is that we are’nt supposed to have everything.
Sure, 1 t8 wall is like whole clan bank of legendary clan (there are no legendary clans as of now, only supreme)
But clan farming will be a thing, which will be not just passive GALLEON income, but resource income as well, which can be sold for money.

I think noone will be using anything but tier 3-4 at max, and not cause other are expensive, but cause t3-4 are doing just fine

normal plebs r not supposed to have t8 walls lol

And im 100% sure that tier 5-8 things exist for Kingdom Islands, similar to Clan Capital in Clash of Clans

Who plays Clash of Clans understands

2 Likes

everywhere i go i hear daybreak… :sob:

t5-8 is prob endgame the way iron carronades/culverins were in the game before dark sea (you could see them on navy noto ships)

the explosion/metal mage with max destruction gems:

good thing we own one of those :roll_eyes: