Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

i mean Durza had worse aim than the guy who shot Trump :man_shrugging:

1 Like

W rage bait

Can’t we only afford one tier 8 wall :sob:

Remember you got the whole clan treasury to use for these, I don’t think its really intended for you to be building these using only your own money.

i haven’t deposited all my galleons into neptune bank :grin:

Air: Airy Armor
Fire: Hot Armor

Well I mean yeah, obviously you’d want to use the clan bank but it’s still very expensive

Capitalism wins

Hot armor is just the siren set

Tier 8 walls Vs a fleet of ships of the line:

I think it’ll build up with the clan tax so long as you got more than two people and a stick, and since you’re not able to withdraw from the treasury outside of building its not like the money is gonna get used and set you back on the way there either.

What’s needed when you attack t8 only forts:

does anyone know whether or not full release will be just 1 huge 4 month update or it’ll sort of be split since vetex can just do minibosses+spirit weapons+fort castrum and that would be a good update itself

Given this statement that was posted somewhere before:

It’ll be 1 huge update after Empires is done.

Assuming Vetex is doing General Roadmap in order, and how we’re getting at least 1 Miniboss (Evander and or Dusk) in Empires then we’ll probably be getting the stuff above it presumably.

With things below it being pushed in Full Release, and maybe another update after Full Release cutting off at a certain point?

We’ll just have to see how it goes till then.

Hopefully its like that but with chapter 9 so that Vetex can work on Fleet System too

As much as I’d love to use T5 or even T6, unless we get some extremely profitable galleon-farming methods (like the passive income or ship fleets) I think I’ll be using T4 for most of my builds.

10k per wall isn’t actually too bad If I cargo farm, and T4 is enough to be impenetrable against everything except siege weapons. I don’t like the color gray but the walls look cool enough. I’ll just ignore up the voice in my head telling me “you could do better (if you give your life to this game)”

I literally suggested clan fleets (and IDK if anyone liked it)

i feel like we could get fort catsrum this update only cause it was in the currently working thing

I think Vetex said that Fort Castrum would come in the clan update because of its raiding mechanics a long time ago. It might just be a false memory, though.

I think balancecord is currently undergoing insanity