Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

2 Likes

am i the only one that thinks clan only servers is a GOOD thing? I own my own clan of about 25 members currently, and trying to find people to actually fight in order to gain infamy is already really ass, vetex just fixed the main problem with that

as for the people saying “oh this is segregation” isn’t that literally what you wanted? most of the “toxic” pvpers and bounty hunters will go to the servers where that’s actually common and everyone expects to be attacked, thus making the non clan servers

if you’re recruiting people for your clan in normal servers, that’s already a pretty bad idea as you need a clan discord to have a clan work properly in ao

vetex has already completely removed bank clans, so your best bet is to just leave yours before the update releases and hold your galleons

i’m not really sure what the problem is with gatekeeping island building to people in large clans, if you’re a pve player, just join an already established clan that CAN defend you in these servers. Not to mention that it’s not even like you can only claim islands in these servers, you’re just likely to end up in one where you’ll have to defend ur island

3 Likes

Well now we know what that spell was that vetex accidentally released

AIMBOT MOVE LETS GOOOO (complete sentence)

“oh hey new rare spell that sounds sick-”
WHY THE FUCK IS IT AUTO AIM

Unsurprisingly Galaga did make Blitz and Array.

me and you both, brother :handshake:

You’re prob still gonna be able to dodge it by continuing to move, I doubt that it’s going to be free damage

Snare into Array

that’s only half the issue

there should NEVER be any sort of auto aim ability because it quite literally takes zero skill
press one button and some algorithm aims for you, even self explosion requires you to gapclose and use it in a way where u won’t eat a whole combo in endlag

not to mention how npcs have proven how infuriating auto aim is

YES I agree THANK YOU

Though, I do understand where they’re coming from. I own a clan too and being able to be in more servers with other clans to where we can actually PvP over something meaningful now (islands), imo, will make the PvP aspect more fun

But kind of splitting the PvP and PvE like this is kinda…idk. I mean I really feel like it could be a setting that you can toggle on and off if you’re in a clan. Therefore, if you’re a “PvE clan” (I mean clans are kind of meant more for PvP anyway but PvE clans work too), you don’t have to be forced into clan servers

there should be optional mega servers in the server list, with a cap of 25-50 people

2 Likes

@playrrt Congrats, you got what you wished for

please give us shape options for this

4 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I just removed surge frm my loadout because it now sucks for PVE… THIS IS PERFECT! LIFE… IS ABSOLUTE

goated

HOORAY

I WANTED THIS TO BE IN THE GAME SO MUCH

it’s also going to be completely busted for mage combos and it’s going to be incredibly annoying to fight, considering there is a chance that you might be able to use it while using a blast

300+ A.Size Metal Mage with an autoaim attack

no no not that

think about speed mages. A light mage instantly blinding you with 6 small, high speed blasts that hit you the exact same time as another light blast, a lightning mage hitting you with his array while using a water beam, etc.