Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Healing you?

That is…interesting

But they’re talking all about “buffing spirit blast” “remove vitality hp gain” but why all of this when only ONE MOVE for vitality is complete? Oracle still can’t be used currently out ONE spirit weapon has 1 out of the 3 or 4 other planned skills

oh boi
vitality hybrids will be even more busted with this change

So they want to remove health gained from a stat that gives you health? Huh?

maybe they could make it so environmental damage is reduced depending on the vitality investment

Vetex once responded in a suggestion thread all about changing how Vitality works, saying that he already has plans for that in the next update, soooo…

Found the Fluect saying that. So yeah…GG WP, vampire oracle

I hope HP from vitality isn’t removed, I made my two vit builds rely upon their base HP :pensive:

1 Like

Hmm, it seems Spirit (gonna call it that now due to changes) is now leaning more towards support like I suspected long ago. Makes sense since its supposed to be the power of life… but yeah, people kight have mixed receptions to removing health stat like that

this actually kinda makes sense, vitality builds were always either really stupid
or really bad

the hp bonus is literally either unfair or not worth having

Too be fair I’m a bit biased because as I said my builds revolve around taking advantage of the vit HP given but I think a rework could’ve been keeping the HP but applying damage reduction upon awakening/keeping it on imbue.

It’ll allow vit users to be set in line with other builds as they have more HP/don’t need to invest as much into defense stat but at a cost of losing damage.

Well there goes my glass cannon juggernaut (assuming this does go through)

Max regen-intensity poison paladin, getting his life-steal with each tick of his poison

2 Likes

new abilities yay
content makes me happy, it fills my soul

1 Like

I KNEW someone else would reference it.

1 Like

I was wondering when that would finally be added.

shape at 440 magic probably

i agree that the change makes sense, but i’m worried that it’s going to make people shy away from vitalilty builds

the way i see it, vitality builds are changing from one niche to another, the people who wanted it for the original niche now can’t get that same niche as easily because of regen changes

1 Like

All they have to do is finish the rest of the spirit skills omg😔

The main appeal of vitalities, at least in my case, was the opportunity to have additional health at the cost of having less energy. So changing vitalities focus from bolstering health to having built in self-sustain is very off-putting

1 Like

speak for yourself
I mainly like vitality because it gives me 2 way imbues on paladin
(also because it looks cool)