Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

i just like vitality because it’s not magic but magic

it’s the one true magic
unlike that stupid chaos stuff

Guess I better go get some defense or I’m going to die once the vitality rework comes out

im fine either way tbh, i choose paladin cause its the closest i can have to double wind magic

yeah same lol, ive been mostly investing in power to make up for wind’s low dmg so i have like 250 defense

This reminds me…

Has nobody done a Wind Paladin yet and imbued Patrimony into Wind for pseudo-Storm Magic?

…me

i literally just said im a wind apaldin

still missing water, tho

… Yeah, I should’ve phrased that better. And now I’m picturing in my mind the Savants imbuing Eagle Patrimony and Sailor Fist into Wind once Second Awakening comes 'round. It’d be funny if the UI would literally just call it Storm Imbue when ya do it.

Has nobody done it solely because they want to achieve pseudo-Storm Magic?

tbf the patrimony imbuement are just blue glows rather than electricity ( for now, at least ) so its just golden wind with blue particles, rather than a mix of lightning and wind

Oh dang, I didn’t realize its Lightning effects weren’t done yet, I don’t have any Vitality-based slots(Well, I do have a Jugg slot, but I’ve neglected to level it), so I haven’t seen its imbue effects.

we get our bootleg storm magic one day, one day…

…JoJo?

PLEASE. I’m sick of shooting the same bullet over and over. Tho spirit wall and spirit walk don’t sound like they do damage

i just realize now that vit is getting reworked into having regen soon i can technically be gold experience huh

Its WHAT and blue particles?

im curious about the spirit walk ngl

what is it even about

probably not a dash cause, yk, “walk”

Maybe you do a high jump and then press spirit walk and it lets you walk at that Y level for a certain amount of time. Like bootleg hover

sounds more like flight to me, which we already know Vetex doesnt like

could be something like a teleport move, with or without a small aoe, which would tied in well with spirit defensive nature

True but they would be interesting

Guys I know this sounds crazy, but what if it’s actually a teleport. Not the dash teleports we had, I mean like an actually move your cursor somewhere and you teleport there