Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’ll bet diamond is just gonna be another crystal variant

blue crystal variation

yeah basically

wait so if im understanding this right

free elysium server?

or is this just a portable elysium gate

Portable Elysium gate

Did you forget sapphire exists with all the Walter white builds (also diamond is transparent)

yall read this, i made a suggestion for player supercharging

well dang this is just useless then for how rare it is, just go to the samerian gate it’s not even that far

I want to make a suggestion of this, and I feel like it’d be better

I know Vetex is against magics having specific moves for ult, but I feel like the current ultimate arts should be replaced with “supercharges” and actual ultimate arts should be replaced with unique attacks for each individual magic

Ult arts would be hard to implement but it would be cool

1 Like

If Vetex is against something being added to his game, there is a 99.99999% chance that it will never be added regardless of how many people want it

1 Like

Honestly I think it’s fine for there to not be specific magic attacks in game. I would really like some rare spell based on the high jump + blast ults from AA

We have high jump ults, they are called “ultimate art: leap!”

Am I the only one not a fan of this? I understand vetex gotta make bread but id prefer his equivalent of a private server being a one time purchase unless I’m misunderstanding something

streetscuh

Pretty sure it’s vetex’s way of saying “pay money or go outside mf”

I don’t really care much about Elysium in the first place though so

Me neither but damn that’s gonna be annoying when he adds the raids

I think once raids are added he will add a in game item which allows you to open elysium.

1 Like

raids won’t require paying to enter most likely

Won’t raids be like weekly or something