Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Yeah say that again after apocalypse bringer airstalls become a thing.

the way you’re saying it makes it sound like it would be too op which gives vetex and bteam an incentive not to add those spell scrolls

Nah I’m just pointing out blast is honestly a really good spell.

so is javelin
and pulsar
and probably cannon
or any of the (iirc) 26 planned scroll spells being added

Why would vetex choose exactly how many he would add. And why 26???
Source?

wha

blast’s low cooldown:

jav has the same or similar cd dont it?

the fact that there will be so many blast varieties at that point that you can spam them all:

Being real we do not need magic specific spells, especially not with ancient magics being scroll only

It is 99% likely that ancient magics will just have no access to base spells and only access to the rare, lost and ancient scroll spells

This is also under the assumption this aspect isn’t scrapped either

found it yall

javelin’s is longer by a fair bit

i presume if something like this happened there’d be appropriate balance changes targeted towards turret playstyles, no?
it’s really optimistic to think you’re gonna be allowed to run so many projectiles without any consequence

Alright, but this only works if there’s equal or better versions of every spell added in the game, which would make normal spells obsolete. Imagine wanting an aura of one of the strongest magics in the game but “nuh uh arbitrary uniqueness”

i think transformation spell was planned where it was basically stronger aura with additional vfx, kinda like what calvus and theos use

blaze transformation spell will go hard

I cast blaze aura!
douses self in gasoline

I cast inferno aura!
douses self in hand sanitizer

huh
someone rrly needs to add the cd of skills in wiki (unless they are there and ive somehow never seen em)

Dawg most of the lost spells we have are blast reskins in some form including the one we’re getting next update :sob:

1 Like

Ah yes the entire ancient spell arsenal will be blast.

they’re probably somewhere (so for all i know i’m wrong) but i cant navigate the wiki for the life of me :sob: