yeah he forgot about surge not being blast
Ok but either blast or none of the spells still isn’t all the spells
Most of*, please read thank you ![]()
Truly, an ourcaen iliterussy
Also not close to what I said what is your reading comprehension
i did a quick overview of the spell entries in wiki and there are NO cd’s ![]()
Never said you said blast was every spell in the game. I’m pointing out that so far we have replacements for one basic spell in the form of a spell available to ancient magics. We need 6.
if there are 28 rare spells planned how many lost and ancient spells are planned
? (or im just crazy and lost and ancient spells are lumped in with the “28 types of rare spells”)
i think he shouldve just said ‘scroll spells’ and that wouldve cleared things up
I think that’s true regardless
now all we need is super explosion thats all the explosion forms lumped together (sphere+pillar+shockwave self or placed explosion)
X BOMB! (Sentence)
If we’re going off of the old deleted rare skill ideas card for reference a good amount of the spells we’re going to get are reskins of spells we have currently
Ok, can you list them? (I’m genuinely curious)
the ones i remember were
locking blast (javelin)
transformation (aura)
summon elemental (npc)
immense magic energy (made explosions when you charged)
zone (domain expansion: malevolent shrine)
i second that
What is this a replacement of (SUMMON WOOD TANGLER!!!)
we need cylinder elemental shape
Cant wait for keraxe army to be entirely wood tanglers summoned by Wo tan (WOod TANgler) with his wood curse.
Someone would have to send an image of it since I don’t have the image on me, but some of the ideas on them were:
Transformation (mode reskin with extra visuals)
Recoil jump (jump with some sorta damaging thing with it, probably an explosion as well so you could say two birds with one stone?)