Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

we need cylinder elemental shape

Cant wait for keraxe army to be entirely wood tanglers summoned by Wo tan (WOod TANgler) with his wood curse.

Someone would have to send an image of it since I don’t have the image on me, but some of the ideas on them were:

Transformation (mode reskin with extra visuals)
Recoil jump (jump with some sorta damaging thing with it, probably an explosion as well so you could say two birds with one stone?)

So self devastate? Nice

so the list is
locking blast (javelin)
transformation (better aura)
summon elemental (npc)
recoil jump (spooky jump sbs)
zone (domain expansion)
immense magic energy (charge makes explosions)
i also remembered
barrage (20-80 blasts that arc at the opponent and create large dust clouds with small damage each)

Magma zone
DOMAIN EXPANSION: COFFIN OF THE IRON MOUNTAIN!

slice zone
“Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine!”

I cast shadow cannon!

Immense energy would prob be useless, but that also reminded me of another passive lost spell being magic limb (though this is the only one confirmed by vetex to now function entirely differently from the list description, assuming it’s still planned)

Caught in 4k my guy

magic limb on the list iirc was +1 insanity but boosted damage for the magic its on

That seems absolutely incredible for conjurers

Yeah but I’d take that with a grain of salt

In fact the whole list with a grain of salt really

thats gonna be the ratio of how many spells of each type there are gonna be

1 Like

nah that’s not how it works

as far as i can tell, ancient magics just won’t let you use basic spells for them, you’d only be allowed to use rare spells or lost spells for example

That’s been explained about 3 times I get it

epic

so according to my calculations:
22 planned rare spells
4 planned lost spells
and… 1… ancient spell…

yeah im totally wrong someone redo my calcs

i did it assuming there were 28 rare spells, but even then the results arent too different

i assume we are getting more than that for lost and ancients though because thats just disappointing if not

okay maybe 2 ancients at least because it currently adds up to 27 :skull:

I’d say he means there are 28 spells that have been planned, but there will be more