Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

after this increase all base magic skills will have obtainable ultimate arts

dont forget about javelin

1 Like

200 weapons 150 magic lightning conjurer with aura and fury of the sea :drooling_face:

350 magic mage gonna go crazy

ultimate art: grand javelin

Finally, I get to have access to airstep on my juggernaut

So is that for full release or for the empires update?
The way its worded makes it sound like we don’t get a level cap rise till full release

The glider is a story item

Finally weapon ults

That will be full release, where we will supposedly get 2 new chapters

Hurry durr my accurate lore strength!!

1 Like

Empires is likely going to cut off at either #1 or #2

I don’t really see us getting Fort Castrum in Empires, but Enemy Towers and another Quartermaster is plausible. We’ll just have to see what ends up happening with Castrum.

Daily Quests onward regardless for either outcome is pretty obvious that it’ll be for Full Release given Vetex’s recent statement.

1 Like

I agree I believe it’s going to be cut off at 1, because otherwise we won’t be getting the update till October and people may start getting restless at that point

vetex releasing updates frequently has the upside of not letting the community get as… freaky… like wesree…

I feel like we’re just getting a random selection between 1 and the top, because clan building feels like it won’t be finalized yet.

we arent getting dusk, im just gonna guess that

I think Dusk is plausible enough.

savants, we have our calling. Strength weapons shall be mine to behold.

vet has confirmed hes dropping some clan stuff to work on spirit weapons so we might actually get her :person_shrugging:

After Mistral Update, he’s still dropping the big important feature everybody was waiting for in exchange for more vitality content.