Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

oh yeah i forgot about those, mb
anyways vetex could just as easily put instanced cabins (assuming they’re instanced) like 200,000 studs in the sky because the floating point inaccuracy doesnt really get noticeable until 1,000,000 studs
now i should actually hop off :sob:

stocksounds is actually right here, the one thing about the work at a pizza place houses that made them unique was that the interiors weren’t in a seperate area, you might be thinking of meep city / adopt me

god i want pvp related content so bad :weary:

i assumed they were in a seperate area cause they always seemed larger on the inside
anyways yes i mean meep city/adopt me houses

Alright,

Added new item; bribe. Allows you to pay off assasins of your fame to remove yourself from the bounty boards of any server you join for 10 hours. There’s no equivalent for villains cuz easy renown gain = death

(You said PvP related, not combat!)

to me they always seemed way smaller tbh

damn i didn’t know you had the power to decide what gets added into the game

Tf are there 250+ messages for

Yeah I’m actually vetex, little known fact

Stocksounds and I got into an argument again

You are consistently the most negative person within this topic which says a LOT considering how forums are

1 Like

I don’t want people to set their expectations higher than they should go, especially not after Mistral update.

Oh god whats happening now

How

I said that Vetex couldn’t be dumb enough to make the inside of a Frigate a teleport instead of just being there.

Aint no way you are bichting about that

This has to be bait

It’s not, sorry :frpensive:

Dude omg why did ya’ll yap abt basically nothing for 390+ messages

This is what happens when Vetex doesn’t feed rfao for over 3 days

So glad I checked that topic before coming in here too cause I knew there’d be nothing

Fartman was there too