Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

love

No way, look at this image of all the love potion users together I found!

1 Like

does love potions even get anything done though? last time i used one (about 8 months ago) the guy just followed me around and kept tagging me with combat because he was hunting me

underwater. shark repel. bleed throwable.

Nobody uses any of these dawg :sob:

are you mad??? gels and power pots turn player hunting from an actual challenge into dropkicking a baby

because they dont see the untapped potential of love potions, they’re blinded by greed, greed, all of you are blind.

yeah surely people have their inventories filled to the brim with power potions

Dude I have gels and power pots, I don’t use them ever, and neither does anyone else :skull:

Please show me ANY footage of an encounter you’ve had with people using these

i literally have like 30 gilded harming 5 gels i use for wars :skull:

well, i used to use for wars
game is dead and zero clan wars happen nowadays :pensive:

maybe not power pots. but burning gel is cheap to make and can get you a lot of extra damage. insanity gel and slowness gel are more expensive to make, but they are also very effective.

Doesn’t harming gel do a whole load of nothing?

if you consider +70 damage every attack a whole load of nothing yeah

bro i swear vet should make an event in elysium where people in clans can join to kill others for points and add cool rewards in certain thresholds

yeah pvp clan events would be cool…

vetex made it clear he’s probably never gonna add stuff like that (that whole rant about pvp) so i hope clan building update revives clan wars

You’d probably do fine without them tbh

maybe, but more juicy damage is always welcome

that’s free power stat that you can invest in other, cooler stats though

“oh damn i should use harming gel- oh wait i gotta kill 100 whales for this nvm”
Grandpa Simpson walking in and out. animated gif

Would take way too much time to continuously grind the gels than to just have more power instead tbh.