Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

you could literally just hunt 10 blue whales, they’re evrywhere in the nimbus sea

not rly i just pick up thornflowers when i get the chance while doing the dark sea

I’m a explosion warlock (0 ranged moves) and the attachments feel miserable to use

are we still discussing empires update?

agreed.

but it’s only gonna take a minute of ur time to get enough blubber for at least a full clan war in the future

I LOVE CLAN WARS!!!
EMPIRES UPDATE GONNA REVIVE CLAN WARS!!!
(full sentence)

uhh yes we are :smiley:

1. Potions are not woeth the grind for how hard they are to hit. Besides, harming gels arent even that expensive on the market.
  2. Name one person who has done a dark sea run (to get enchants) and hasnt got a decent amount of galleons out of it. You’re getting 100 per chest.
  3. No need to finish each post with a passive-aggresive statement, Mr. Arcane odyssey youtuber.
2 Likes

is this planned balance changes or just some you have?

its on the balance trello

Potions and food are extremely useful, it’s just I’m so scared of wasting them on a situation where they aren’t that needed, so I hoard them forever :sob:
LegendaryPotions
PowerPotions
PieCollection
PieCollection2
PieCollection3
PieCollection4
PieCollection5

oh fr theres a trello for that? send me a link.

The pve player using all his life savings on a harming V supernova only for it to miss:

tbh i still don’t see thrown potions going anywhere near gels in terms of how strong they are in pvp

https://trello .com/c/lqxO785E/51-powers-affinity-adjustments

just remove the space

Im too scared to even craft a potion because they have no use- I just keep the reagents!

the reagents serve no other purpose than to craft potions so you might as well

HELL YEAH!

now we just need 90% of potion effects to actually be useful if you’re literally anything except for a thermo, sailor or mage

Gels last for minutes, they are basically garanteed to be more effective than throwing potions (unless we make them insta kill, that would be very funny)

This is true, I make potions for Anti Gank situations and for other situations but end up not using them due to how valuable they are

1 Like