Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

what the fuck how did i miss this

This is too relatable, good reagants are too rare.

I only have mystery potion gels which I wasted 90 prismatic geodes on… and an interchange potion! And with the luck nerfs, i wont need to convert s es

I don’t know what compelled vetex to make ironskin’s higher tier reagent so hard to find, or scorch’s higher tier as well for that matter.

they will be farmable in 2 years in the eden kingdom update don’t worry

This would unironically be interesting, giving each item an actual difference and dichotomy in use

the only problem is the fact that if siren top were to have it’s agility granted be doubled, I’d break the 500 agility mark without even any other changes

2 Years is being very generous

I prompted an idea for it, Hera’s Sacred Tree Island in the Dark Sea that drops Golden Apples like the myth does. Hell, could even have a dragon guarding it

1 Like

No like seriously what was the point of this

that sounds sick
i can’t wait for my future grandkids to finally be able to farm gold apples

Meta loves making different armors usable

Like scorched isn’t even that great for a status why is it like this :sob:

“I GOT A PROMETHE- oh nvm it’s just one of these”

I just sell those things ngl

made me realize something I can do that would be really stupid but also REALLY funny

Collection of every single potion type fr…

• opens backpack
  • game freezes for 30 seconds and then crashes due to the sheer amount of different items

drinkable pots:
when did I say anything about dark sea…?
can we stop fucking bringing up YouTube like it’s actually annoying

true

literally everyone who grinded out max cooking:

anyways the real horror is needing to make all the silver and golden forms of each potion

This entire conversation about potions was a bit eye-opening for me

Maybe someone should make a suggestion regarding the rarity of potion ingredients, because i’m getting the impression that pretty much everyone feels bad about using them. It probably won’t go anywhere and the clan farms might solve it next update, but hey, why not?