Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

this is just completely wrong, spirit weapons are and always have been planned as the main way vitality builds would fight, they are not vitality + weapons like how strength weapons are strength + weapons, they are vitality, and though they may be rarer (or rather, just have a different method of obtainment), they are not equivalent at all to things like lost fighting styles

1 Like

wdym normal one, this is their normal one

1 Like

stock this time you’re just straight up wrong and you cant counter that

Sir kindly where the heck are you getting this from spirit weapons are the way vitality was intended to fight all builds are meant to be equal spirit weapons are the weapons of vitality they’re meant to be the more magical counterpart to weapons

No, you see, Weapons start off with weapons, right? Vitality also start off with Spirit weapons. But they have that rarity. They’re more rare unlocks like strength weapons, but there’s also no other option technically.

they arent equivalent to losts tho, nor are they rare unlocks

Maybe losts was inaccurate, yes, but they are a boss-drop sort of thing, and even still they haven’t left that. The only two plans are for boss drops.

it’s just rarer because there’re fewer spirit weapons, both in lore and in game

1 Like

and they’re unique instead of mass produced

They’re not sunken swords

I know. Bro please.

that as well, though i wouldn’t be surprised if some gods had standardised spirit weapons for a few of their followers

1 Like

Their significant rarity makes them much more like strength weapons than regular weapons. They’re boss drops and not regular finds. You get one at the very beginning just because Oracles need to have SOMETHING.

P sure they’re gonna be guaranteed drops from mini bosses as ONE method

The one and ONLY method we know of.

So far. Nothing says we can’t have a treasure hunt for one

i’m pretty sure they are still going to be a health based build, just with regen on hit instead of more hp

probably just fire

live satyr reaction:

I’ve been told over and over that the health thing is leaving with the rest of everything that made vitality into vitality.