Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Cuz bounty players can kill eachother, hell ass players can attack eachother. Exception for a mini boss you ACTUALLY WANT to kill would be stupid as hell

Evander probably will be attackable even by positive renown. It wouldn’t really be plausable to lock a weapon/spirit wep behind a particular renown.

The level 175 co-captain

Anyone else wondering what claim protection is? I don’t think I’ve seen anybody talking about it.
FinalClanBuildingStuff

My guess is there will be structures you can place that either need to be destroyed by attackers before the island can be claimed, or simply slow down the claiming unless they’re destroyed.

Ooh I’d really like this idea, it sounds very interesting and unique

Why the hell this change wasn’t implemented for player’s ships? It is so suck to see ship’s combat being useless 50% of the times just because people board players ships instead of dealing with them.

1 Like

Maybe make it a deckhand ability
When activated it flings everyone not in your party off of your boat

When your quartermaster is an Iron Golem

what would the role be though? Combatant?

at higher levels it’d do very small damage or something?

T8 Wall costs across all Clan tiers:
New - 250,000
Rookie - 237,000 Galleons.
Average - 225,000 Galleons
Strong - 212,500 Galleons
Superior - 200,000 Galleons
Powerful - 187,500 Galleons
Supreme - 175,000 Galleons
Legendary - 162,500 Galleons

Tad bit more manageable but still decently expensive on the T8 side of things. The lower tiered walls are progressively going to be much much cheaper which is neat.

It’s also nice that this applies for everything you can place and not just defenses.

1 Like

I wanna explosion magic begin able to destroy walls

Can’t wait to make my own clan so I can turn Harvest Island into a Legacy Dungeon

I Think any Player trying to jump on other player ship (if not in their party) Should push them off too

Or at least while in combat.
There are other reasons why you might want to get on someone’s ship without having to get in a party, such as repairing it, getting a lift, even just jumping aboard for fun or simply cross over it as its the fastest path

Hold on I get the feeling this should go in the PvP balance thread not this one

This is for patch notes we gotta avoid any more “incidents” happening

“Remove the fun experience of jumping onto a player ship to kill and loot them because it inconveniences me”
thats what it seems like most people who want this to be changed are saying

plundering is AWESOME people just dont have the true pirate mindset

Less because it’s inconvenient, more because HAVING NO OFFENSIVE WEAPONRY ON YOUR SHIP SHOULD NOT LET YOU BE BETTER AT SHIP COMBAT (you can catch up to them better)

(Why did it autocorrect ship to boar)

Plundering should be done the proper way with cannons

1 Like

no you silly, it should be done with massive harpoons to latch onto ships to board them, just outspeeding them is boring.

The drachmae pirates get me

Or alternatively, you can do a bit of both.
Harpoon someone so that you can get them in the right position to fire all of your cannons at them