Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Yeah.

I’m guessing there will be a lot of common but higher-leveled ones as drops from Enemy Tower NPCs (I have zero proof for this just speculating)

i think 2 is still scarce

no, i just posed him up in claw for shits and giggles.

Well, they’re not meant to be common, evidently because we have 3…

Having two options for an optional type of weapon is quite a bit on it’s own, so I’d say there’s no scarcity, I would say.

NOOOO DOES HE NOT POSE LIKE THAT IN-GAME? :sob:

Not even enough to fill every weapon slot lol. More strength weapons are definitely needed. But I think now that there’s gonna be 3, spirit weapons should be prioritized first.

No, Arcanium Weapons should go first, Conjurer is the most vast class, and they’re meant to become usable at level 100.

no, its just me posing up for shits and giggle, if it was him ingame he’d have the npc overhead ui lol

I mean theres like two lmao

Spirit, then arcanium, then strength, how about that?

Well on the old roadmap warden was set to release on full release it could still be the same who knows… Wich would mean more spirit weapons

For level 80ish, having options is a lot, considering the fact that none of the other classes with a bonus like that have gotten it yet. Lost Magics for mages, Arcaniums for Conjurers, etc.

It wouldn’t really be full release if there was a build missing, would it? If the game “leaves” early access and Oracle isn’t out there’s definitely going to be massive backlash.

Three spirit weapons, then we cool.

Mages won’t get lost magics at level 80 though, more like 300

i think the items for 4 builds and one of the core stats should be added before the items for 1 build

Nine

Exactly, you’d expect it to be none.

Mages can use Arcanium Weapons.

i don’t think hybrid weapons are equivalent to lost magics, there’ll likely be artisan colossal weapons or something to match those

i forgot about that, but they’re mainly a conjurer thing and vitality literally has one move right now