Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Muscles definitely need a remake they look garbage

maybe it can be explained as a fist or something, idk

Wrong tone indicator :100:

Man I hope we get that other boss this update. We could really use another spirit weapon.

Yeah, but this absolutely isn’t happening until patrimony’s moves are usable. We don’t need 2 weapons that are just spirit blast with different affinities

Mind you, one is suspected to not even have an affinity.

both can be made at the same time and in the same update.

But at the same time, Staff of Night could also easily have 1-3 different Basic Rites.

Alright gang, what stats do yall think the Mountainbreaker set is going to give?
Me personally, I’m hoping for Defense and Agility.

What if it actually is a rare case of defense and power

Maybe def and size tho, or def/ap

Want to remind everyone that auction stands have existed for over 4 years and we’re just finally getting them🐎

about time tbh

i would genuinely lose my mind if it was the very first instance of a defense power set, as for defense size maybe since really the only true defense size set we have is SIron, if its AP thats going to be disappointing.

1 Like

I swear of this thing gonna turn to be better than sunked Im out

It’s technically not because we have a power defense drawback set I think, I don’t feel like spelling the name out (too much effort, too fancy!!!) but it’s the red one

Frog armor

due to it having Drawback, i dont consider it a true defense power set. (the defense is really only there to offset the drawback lets be real)

Want you both to know that we already have defense/power
:drooling_face:
The armor gives way less power for defense, but better than nothing I guess

I just feel like wood arcanium is so underrated, though, I guess you have to have the magic to use it (wood is underrated :speaking_head:)

Did nobody break the news that the red is weapon aura