Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

alright guys we may hit quota after all with the incoming trailer

QUICKLY, YAP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!! WHOEVER GETS SECOND PLACE BEHIND STOCKSOUNDS IN TERMS OF YAPPING WINS

bgedrfwf6yr5gftvicrtf5yubt7

We actually don’t know what made them book it. I doubt the chances of King Caesar being killed, General Zaix being killed, the Experimental Curse landing directly on King Caesar, and only then does the Thorne Empire leave.

is there a possability that winterveil and thorne were allies?

probably about a 50/50.

perhaps

I’ve never seen that theory before, it would explain thorne attacking Ravenna more than “they didn’t want them controlling a whole sea”

He did summon a big ass tornado in the middle, otherwise there’s no other reason why Thorne would book it except for Octavius’ Revival imo

“damn, we just killed the king and 2 of his generals out of 5 during the time, time to retreat”

I’m just saying, he died directly in the middle of the battlefield, then both of his generals died, and then before Thorne could leave after their victory, the (Presumably Time) Curse landed on him, which would have to have been recently blasted off of somebody else.
That’s a pretty major coincidence.

Pretty sure vetex said the curse landed on him sometime after Thorne had already left

bro that’s not even canon anymore

disinformationsounds strikes again

Time Magic isn’t canon, Time as an Experimental Curse is possible. It has a user who could die in that time frame for it to be flung to Blasted Rock, and it matches whatever shenanigans Caesar is up to.

Poor Sond, I never met him.

I’d believe Azura would be in Aegean, personally. I feel like the positions are all right for the hopscotch seas.

ok then, what would its affects be

obviously not rewinding time, as otherwise octavious would be fully functional. control of time wouldnt create a whirlwind (except in elden ring we love farum azula), and if its an experimental curse it cant be time magic

actually, auzra might be in the last sea cause they seem to be very important in the story

i dont think auzras in agean

Well, the idea is that a Time curse could revive somebody, and then allow them to grab it, because death is a product of time. The sand that got everywhere apparently makes sense because sand is known for being in Hourglasses, which would exist in the time period.

Idk what kind of warring kingdom would just leave after victory and killing 3 important figures without accounting for the Curse Revival, usually they claim and stay on the territory they fought for when they win

My main theory/point is that there’s no other factors that could force Thorne off a landslide win other than Octavius being revived by the Experimental

And they also didn’t clean up Caesar’s corpse if they wanted to keep it so badly? They didn’t clean any of the corpses.