Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

ok so its the sand curse with time controlly bullshit

yeah I aint buyin it

I’m not too sure either, really, but what else?
it has to be an experimental curse, so where’d all this damn sand come from?

idk, the easiest conclusion to this is that Thorne lost their ace (Avery) and decide it’s not worth it anymore, would been bad if the Prince dies there

the freedrock in question:

its probably not actually freedrock since he’s confirmed to be alive, but maybe something like the dead revival curse? it seems like he’s completely mindless considering he sits in a tornado all day

Where did all this sand come from?

cassia bay is made of sandstone, there’s no evidence cassia wasn’t just a desert town

Rereading Zaix’s Journal, ok yeah they could’ve lost Avery even though it didn’t explicitly said he died, though the “They looked like they were… horrified at something…” part makes me think Octavius revival scared them off and Zaix just didn’t know it was him

Then why is there an upward twister constantly emitting sand in the middle?
And how is he not getting flung out of it?

the fuck you mean constantly emitting sand its just a tornado with sand from the surroundings in it

also its entirely possible octavious uses wind magic, considering he went to war I’d assume he’s a magic user. wind+apocalypse bringer imbue could be powerful

he’s clearly floating, also eye of the storm

Either that or this happened mid during whatever fuck was going on in Akarius
“yo pause a bit”
“?”
“look at that shit, ain’t that going to ur other fort”
“oh shiit that’s chaos buddy, we gotta run”

2 Likes

The sand is visibly coming from the center.

oh and if octavious was revived, why didn’t they reinstate him as king. why was xaiz going insane in his diary

and also, Avery body is the skeleton near Zaix body

can I get a source on this

its just generic tornado visuals

Cause he’s a zombie and he’s inside a giant sand tornado.

The one in the wall or near? I thought one of em was Veridia

Do we know who the other 2 are besides Julian?

Along with the smoke you can just watch particles of sand fall away from the tornado.
I don’t need a source, just pay attention.

wall.