Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Im bored can we contrinue yapping now

Here is my quest for thee:
First, you must search for a Vetcord member named “Wave”. They will be wearing an invisible profile. Contact them about a user named “Arkes”, saying that he’ll be going dark until the end of October at least, and to spread the word to any other servers he might have influence in. Allow this Wave to request to take up a temporary admin role in a server named Symphony, if they wish.

DO NOT CONTACT ARKES DIRECTLY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
(full sentence)

ok arkes1

is heat magic lost or acnient

lost

okay

Who lost it

Jeff, hes an idiot and forgot how to teach it

I swear to god, if you guys somehow will manage to get 10k BEFORE update…

Talk about the trailer or don’t talk at all

3 Likes

Trailer

Has anyone had any theories on what the full name of the curse is yet?

I bet it’s the Time Curse.

have we processed that this CURSE USER is going to be FOUGHT?

It’s an Experimental Curse, it has varying levels of strength. Lazarus just makes you exactly the same as before until you die.

…for a quest to join a newspaper agency

In all honesty I’m more apprehensive about my English language monthly exam tomorrow than I am excited about the trailer lol

Off-topic, somebody showed off Rutheless Acid Paladin, and ho ho ho, merry christmas.
:santa:

no, it does give you a power boost

1 Like

I had to reread it a couple times myself but they just meant that it doesn’t show any special powers (that we know of) until you die, in which case you possibly get revived and power up. But as far as we know it doesn’t allow you to power up your attacks with lazarus power or whatever while you’re alive