Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I feel like Fort Castrum’s messages being server-wide will definitely make the game weird/immersion breaking to new players.
Imagine seeing in chat “Fort Castrum’s Defenses have fallen” when you just woke up on Dawn Island. Sure, it’s a quality of life addition, but it’ll 100% make the raids harder (because everyone will be heading to it) all while giving a possibility for PKers to take down people’s ships.

I can definitely imagine trolls going out of their way to sink the ships of Fort Castrum raiders while they’re occupied with Valerii.

0sdfghjkl (complete sentence)

how are you always so confidently incorrect, it almost feels like your entire personality is bait

Ik im just adding another reply here but it would be nice if lore speculation that has little to nothing to do with the upd could be held in a diff topic :pray:. Would be nice to see only patch note and other relevant upd info discussion here

1 Like

no we need to get to 10k by tomorrow

10k rawr

you mean today

Before the update drops

oh, two hours till trailer drops

1 hour till the update drops

The Trailer drops in an hour, get back to yapping.

i feel like the title for full release shouldn’t be [FULL RELEASE!] and just be Arcane Odyssey. no other attachments.

Arcane odyssey [in a world of magic filled with arcane adventure stories and online fighting, with pirate parties as well]

Arcane adventure stories is so peak

you were asking about a profile picture to directly counteract stock of sounds?

1 hour until the trailer drops :seal:

I don’t think the trailer is gonna reveal that much so I’m not that exited for it but if it shows something new that would be cool :+1:

THE TRAILER IS INCOMING | 40 MINITES REMAIN | PLEASE BEGIN YAPPING | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P65V3GzZKc

begins yapping