Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

you shut up

yarcane trailer time is almost apon us

AROUND 15 MINUTES REMAIN

I took a killer 2 hour nap just so it would come faster

Also I had a horrible headache but that’s only a secondary reason

how long ago was the mistral update?
feels like 2 months tbh

4 months and 1 day

I am so thankful to god that I got extremely sick yesterday. now i can stay home and watch the trailer:)

i think this update might end up being one of the best
theres a good amount of content, especially pve content, and that’s gonna be really fun as a pve player

1 Like

I dont want to be wrong but I dont even think this is overhyping it

Derailment

Why are people actually glad that they get to “stay at home” to play some stupid roblox lego game?
Arcane Odyssey isn’t as temporary as your youth is as far as I know. Go outside, make friends, hang out with one another. Stop looking at your electronics, learn things, read things, make your imagination work instead of giving up your brains for some meager slop.

so boomers play arcane odyssey ?

Cause they enjoy the game and want to experience the update when it comes out???

You can do that a day, a month, a year after it comes out, there is literally no disadvantage in doing so unlike attending school and participating in social life.

its fine so long as you dont do it too much

there is only doomposting in the days following and no hype

CAN YALL SHUT UP FOR 5 MINUTES?! I KNOW YOU ARE ALL EXITED FOR UPDATE, BUT JESUS.

When I play games as soon as it updates I feel like I’m playing it along side everyone else. If I play after it feels like I’m behind everyone else

Trailer drops in 5 min, get ready