Reminders for AO (Part 4)

And with that,

Empires Update

Coming out in just a bit over a single day now, we can review everything we’re all going to get to experience Friday. I’ll try to sum it up, just because the current update info tab isn’t completely up to date.

• 4 new minibosses, two of which use lost magics, all of which have unique drops.
  • 3 brand new dark sea armor sets
  • Abyss diving, a more rewarding and more dangerous version of regular diving
  • Fort Catrum - A siege on a fortress starting with ship combat and culminating in a fight against waves of Bronze Legion soldiers, capped off with a boss fight against one of the new aforementioned minibosses.
  • 5 new islands in the bronze sea, 3 new islands in the Nimbus sea, including the Assassin Syndicate & Grand Navy bases.
  • Building & Farming on clan claimed islands. You can build and defend an island, set up shopkeepers, and most importantly farm resources and galleons for your clan.
  • 2 New Spells, 1 new technique, 1 new weapon move
  • “Lost Armor sets”, 2 new very rare armor sets found only from digging up treasure charts.
  • First Magic change
  • The First roaming miniboss, Evander
  • Elysium rework & Teleport potion
  • New titles to obtain (Philosopher line of titles, obtained from placed notes)
  • Brigs in the Nimbus Sea
  • New Jewel effects
  • Intensity reworked into Attack Cooldown
  • Higher level npcs will start using rare spells and techniques

Hell, I’m pretty sure with how big this update is I’ve missed plenty, but there’s a lot here.

4 Likes

Vetex staying up late for the bugs :sob:
Bugfix

1 Like

30 MINITES TILL TRAILER DROPS. PLEASE BEGIN YAPPING IN DISCUSSIONS THREAD

2 Likes

Please keep in mind that while the discussion thread is a lot more lax when it comes to moderation compared to Reminders for AO, intentional derailment, spam and off-topic conversations are still against the Forum rules.

Stuff from trailer

Islands

Tide cliff?

GNavy base

AS base

Bridge island

Since we can see sandfall behind, its located somewhere here

Some arch island?

Waterfall island, ± above Elm Island

Enemies

Amelia, Gravity User

Rumbling fist

Evander with Co-Captain

Building

Civilisation tab

Keeps are modular, who would have guessed, right?

Automatic defense + civilsiation at the back

Other stuff

Magic Reseting Fog

4 Likes

just make it so they’re only visible if you’re really close and from an enemy clan/no clan (since those are the people they affect)

I can’t believe it, more AO!!!

4 Likes

nimbus sea map better not be stretched horizontally again
if it is im (not) gonna strangle vetex (either way)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Rare attack speed buff

is it true… ATTACK SPEED WONT BE AT 5% BY THE 5TH SEA!!!

Gay people canon now

This probably fits here, it’s technically lore from vetex

of course it would be accepted, the game is based off greek mythology :sob:

8 Likes

Hell yeah if I’m paying 1000000 galleons for a wall it better not hav any damn bugs

my goat

This got me in Mistral Update, btw. This just means that the new islands were added, it’s not fixed, and the water still looks like Gatorade diarrhea.