Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Anyone knows if Juraserva will be added along with Empires update or no?

I doubt it, cause:
If you gonna add Juraserva , you gonna add the Caesar boss
For that, you need to somehow make him fair for the level you are in
But also, Tech said that blasted rock is important lore island, and cause Karex did it, i think we will be able to join Juraserva in Vimir Sea, which is like…
3 years from now on, lol

1 Like

those two features probably took at most 3 hours to add

Shudders in Ark Survival Evolved PTSD

. . .

The coincidence is wild.

yeah selectorch talked about some suggestion with vetex for the subclans and it got added

it still doesnt really matter how many chests harvest has, aa islands took longer to get to so having a 20 chest circle was very valuable, in ao its so fast to get around that its more efficient to cycle islands and that doesnt even factor in diving

its also worth nothing aa chest items were actually good but ao chest items are mid besides acrimonies

ngl changing clan logos are pretty expensive
or I’m broke

just waiting for more spirit weapon rites and spirit weapons

1 Like

I’d assume we’ll get some in the Empires update, but I don’t think it was confirmed.
I hope we do.

correct!

i think it’s confirmed that galaga learned how to make attacks in like 2 days so we might see galaga working on those while vetex focuses on empires

NO NO NO

this is gonna get it nerfed to 0.7x damage in the next patch bro

1 Like

The Fighter Gamepasss Animation coming to the Empires update has a new showcase on the AO youtube channel.

i like how exaggerated it is, i wish other animations were less stiff and more like these

That animation looks really smooth compared to the rest of the game to the point that it looks uncanny and cursed.

1 Like

JTN is being fed now

Funny animations, will a hundred percent buy it

Waiter, waiter! More Patreon sneak peeks please!

Every day ao gets a bit closer to being a dragon ball game