Enough About AO’s Wrongs—What Do You Love About It?

some parts of the community give me hope in humanity
the game looks beautiful
Vetex actually cares about the community (some times)
its more balanced than deepwoken

I loved the first time I got to play the game after waiting about 6 years from when AA broke and thinking “I wonder if it’ll be back”

I also like the combat because of all the different mobility options and the sheer number of spells, techniques, and weapon attacks popping off; it’s very unique and very freeform

1 Like

finally a POSITIVE topic love to see it

For me its the story and exploration. This is the first roblox game ive played that had an open world that I actually find interesting to explore, and the story so far has been really cool

1 Like

I like the character designs, lore, and most of the boss fights (except Elius. We all hate Elius)

1 Like

Sunsets and sunrises in AO are really beautiful, esepcially in the skylands!

Magic circles
Simply the best way to cast a spell in any fictional world

You’re not wrong

1 Like

Customizable skills and somehow the game always have something for me to do without having permadeath

I know it’s flawed, but AO’s story is really good for a Roblox game.

fort talos
the whole segment

elius was fun he wasnt that hard you guys are just bad

My 2 FPS during that fight begs to differ

Rip. Yeah, though last I checked, his particles have been toned down since release.

No this was YESTERDAY. Between the lag, frame drops, and my 5th file’s plasma magic being essentially worthless in the rain, it was hell

dont play on a potato then idk what to say my shitty thinkpad from 2011 ran it just fine

Yeah, school computer :confused:

I like how complex the game is, Vetex and the devs definitely put a lot of time and effort into making ao, and Im excited to see what the future of ao will look like

I hate the age system

I don’t even know how that works. One day my character was 18 and then the next day she was nineteen.

Every, I believe 120 hours, your players age goes up by 1

2 Likes