Enough about AO's rights, lets talk about AO's wrongs

You can if you go to shell island or somewhere else, you just have to get really lucky and be able to escape

Vman has stated that the first nimbus boss will be balanced around calvus gear + tier 1 enchants

I get barely 25 on a good server :sob:

vetex

The lack of updates has made this game as alive as Theos the War Phoenix

But it’s ok, I understand Vetex did not want that and will therefore not burn down an orphanage
yet

grrr another pvphead bait thread

In all seriousness, I have learned that it is basically a stat stick scenario on the PvE side. In all fairness it is still early access, but still, there should be nuance on PvE other than giving me and them 500 dmg bullets in our face.

Them parrying while attacking is just awful. It is even more atrocious when you are facing a musket warrior npc and just parried just enough to survive, and unload an aimbot assisted dual pistol barrage. Another gripe is that I feel like they do not conform to the energy resource we have to deal with. It feels like they have infinite energy to the point they can spam all of their spells.

then just give a goddamn warning that you can’t stop it until you fully do it??

or even better, let people quit the quest and come back like only once or smth.

i honestly think the enemy ai is completly fine, they really don’t need the 500 level difference and bullshit like parrying while attacking

1 Like

Big black men from my guild

1 Like

cope harder

3 Likes

cryo

3 Likes

forumers try not to derail topic because of bait challenge (impossible)

sped

Jesus guys this fucking topic is more derailed than the trains during the Mussolini government

i’m used to people derailing my topics

it happened again
fifty collective chests
zero exotic scrolls
vetex change your fucking drop rates i beg

Your mistake was gambling without your Grand Navy mandated luck potion

why do magic circles just instantly appear at their normal size and just instantly disappear after casting?
why can’t it be like wom where the circle expands when you click the key for the attack and then shrinks again when you finish casting it