Enough about AO's rights, lets talk about AO's wrongs

late, but im pretty sure you can escape calvus’s castle by breaking the side windows

I just walk out the front door and climb from there

it only kicks into gear right before you do the rooftop story part before then you’re free to do anything you’d like i always overlevel myself by doing quests before it and beat calvus at like idk level 115 so it’s not really an issue if you know when to stop and prepare but even then you wouldn’t be fighting calvus at level 80-90 because to even unlock chapter 4 you need level 93 and then until you get to the rooftop story part you’ll already be like level 100

try luck potion

its slightly better ( recommend luck 3 since 4 and above should probably be used for fishing or chest hunting )

getting the gear to make a viable pvp build takes too long

Im hoping when we approach higher levels, we will be able to negate the rare scroll loot pool from Dark Sealed chests…

i shouldn’t have to use luck potions just to get a single fucking exotic scroll from 50 chests

you need to when you personally offend the god of luck

jokes aside i kinda agree that the drop rate of exotic scroll is pretty damn low

and hell, why does t1 scroll even an option for loot from dark sealed chests??

Minmaxed builds now will most likely make future bosses pitifully easy, and if vetex decides to balance them around minmaxed builds, then casuals will experience a really steep difficulty curve

1 Like

the boss we are getting this update is meant to be around carinas level, so yeah its gonna be really easy

Actually…i think the first boss was meant to be Calvus level, and then it gets harder from there.

Actually… nah

damn, that’s boring.

give me harder battles, Vetex.

i mean lore wise it makes sense, why would some random pirate girl be stronger than calvus, the final boss of the bronze sea, high lord and king of ravenna

we aren’t 100% sure who the first Nimbus Sea Boss will be, but hopefully they won’t be Carina 2.0, otherwise i’ll just be able to do it armorless. (probably.)

we know its a pirate and its female, besides making bosses become progressively more difficult to beat AFTER calvus would eventually by probably the end of the nimbus sea make bosses near impossible to beat for 99% of the player base. we have to remember that the majority of ao players arent really looking for a dark souls level boss fight, and doing so would probably just make less people play the game

oh god, please no more degeneracy uproar.

Nah i’d win.

maybe youd win, but i dont think vetex wants his playerbase to dwindle by making the game too difficult

that, and it also gives bronze sealed blueprints as well
dark sea would be a lot more fun if all that useless stuff was removed from the loot pool. people in the dark sea have no use for those items

cus he was weak as hell lol